Published 1 month ago by M. Alvis

3.0 out of 5 stars Dukan diet recipes
Any diet can be repetitive after a while and to keep motivated I need a bit of interest and variety in what I eat, so the book helped
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. Anne Berendt

3.0 out of 5 stars Dukan diet recipes, 27 Nov 2012
Mrs. Anne Berendt "ACB" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is a great start to the diet and it is very easy ..., 13 July 2014
M. Alvis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dukan Diet Friendly Recipes Tailored For British Tastes With Foods Commonly Available in UK Shops and Supermarkets (Paperback)
The book is a great start to the diet and it is very easy to understand, there are limited recipes, but once you understand the concept you can get more recipes online. I lost a stone very quickly and was very pleased with the results. If you follow it properly you don't feel hungry. I would recommend this book to anyone who finds losing weight difficult. (Although of course with any diet you have to give up some of the nice things for a while like chocolate and pastries etc, but it is worth it in the end)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Excellent Book, 10 July 2013
Bronwen Cook ""Bee"" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant guide to The Dukan Diet. It tells you everything you need to know to obtain maximum benefits.
I have been on the Attack Plan 8 days now (took te 10 day option) and have lost 7.5 lbs. I am so pleased and intend to stick with it.
I am so looking forward to seeing the brilliant results, which I am positive I shall achieve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 19 April 2013
Plenty of recipes to tickle the taste buds and stop regressing! No more "wrong" eating for me. This diet really does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy recipes, 21 May 2013
easy cook recipes, good ideas to follow the dukan diet. I would like some more recipes, but I 'm happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, 18 May 2013
Mrs. Irene W. Ross (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
I bought this book in conjunction with the Dukan Diet book and have been using it for nearly a month now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 5 Mar 2013
thank you for the item. It is an ok book and does exactly what it says on the tin. n

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas!, 31 July 2012
T. Segurado "Ty Segurado" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
the book is short, but it gives you a great base to develop your menu choices! I am always adapting and getting ideas for diferent things to do and they always end up perfect! really great specially for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars best way to loose and maintain weight loss., 14 Feb 2014
Must be honest and say I haven't really tried any recipes yet,but I've read lots and mean too,glad to try them when I am at that stage in the program!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dukan Kindle, 17 Sep 2013
I followed the diet and it does definitely work, The trouble with a Kindle book is that you can't skip back and forth so easily and I don't have 'Fire' for pics, but it's laid out well. Not enamoured with most of the recipes but the bread is delicious.