5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Jenn Sterling!
Too Short, Too awesome, Too Hot!!
Love Jenn' s writing style, how her personality comes thru her books!!!
Awesome...... Just awesome!!
Do me a solid Jenn??? Nvr change!
Published 6 months ago by Jacqui M

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet read but room for improvement.
Its a sweet read with nice characters and the potential to be a great book series.
Published 6 months ago by LindaLvsMick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet read but room for improvement., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
The ending is unclear in this book, its what is deemed an open ending, there is no clear indication if this is a one off book or if another one is going to be release. I know that some writers do a series based on 'other book characters' if thats the case then id be disappointed, as the ending of this book is vague. I also think to much happens to quick , it lacks in depth which results in us not getting to know characters very well. I am hoping there is a follow on book focusing on the same characters, with time and depth given to it, it would be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Jenn Sterling!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
Too Short, Too awesome, Too Hot!!
Love Jenn' s writing style, how her personality comes thru her books!!!
Awesome...... Just awesome!!
Do me a solid Jenn??? Nvr change!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love J Sterling, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
I love love loved the Game series and was lucky enough to meet Jenn at the London book signing last year. So as soon as I could I had this pre ordered. It did not disappoint, it is a great read, The characters are loveable (Walker is super hot!) and I had to stop myself from reading it all in one sitting. As usual I am captivated by the writing and pulled into a world I do not want to leave. The authors personality comes through in the book and makes it fun and exciting! I cannot wait to read more in the series, J Sterling is one of my favourite authors and she should be yours too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quick read, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
A short read, very well written again.
I'm looking forward to more from these celebrities and hope that Walker and Madison continue to grow with each other

3.0 out of 5 stars adorable but short, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
3 ☆☆☆ Seeing Stars for this one.

I loved The Perfect Game Series, so when J Sterling said she was writing a book about a rock star I jumped up and down.

This is an adorable story. Simple. No drama. Just the kind of story you read at the beach with a nice piña colada.

I like Madison. I Love Walker.

What I didn't like was that the story was short and somethings could have been managed and explained much better with a long story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeing stars, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
I have read the Games series by J Sterling and loved it and I wasn't disappointed with this book, loved it,only thing was it was a short story as I could have carried on reading about the characters but am very happy there is another book to follow! Get downloading :))))

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
Yet another great story by J Sterling. I love her books they are so romantic and uplifting even when there are tricky situations.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book from j sterling... it had me gripped from the first page... read it and you won't be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet love story, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
Such a cute story all about first love and second chances.

Madison is an assistant to a Celebrity Agency, living with her best friend Keri and enjoying her life.
They go to a concert, after Keri begs Madison to go with her.

Madison gets dragged up onto the stage, the Artist Walker, always does this at his shows, and has a feeling of familiarity and I guess his celebrity status is the reason!

They go to dinner, against her better judgement, but her boss doesn't give her much choice, dinner or fired! Walker comes over all cocky, like he has a secret!

I loved how sassy Madison was and that she didn't take much rubbish from anyone! I aleso loved Keri, fangirling and all! she was great and always had Madisons back.

Madison got her wish to become an Agent for a talent agency, with Walker being her first client, and she worked really heard to prove herself worthy of the job.

Walker and Madison have previous history, and it was really sweet now that they both new Walkers secret!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little read, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Seeing Stars (Kindle Edition)
I needed a happy book to read and although not that long this is a really great book.
I always enjoy J.Sterling's writing style. I liked the characters and generally happy storyline, just what I needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Seeing Stars (The Celebrity Series)
Seeing Stars (The Celebrity Series) by J. Sterling (Paperback - 11 Mar 2014)