5.0 out of 5 stars Want and need more!
Published 1 month ago by Lorraine L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
Published 7 months ago by P

5.0 out of 5 stars Want and need more!, 18 July 2014
Some time ago when this book was released, I read the blurb (kinda) and thought "no way, not interested - Olympian Gods? " not my thing at all! However, I was so, so wrong - the giveaway? maybe the 5* rating? Lapped up this book as if it was nectar! I believe that is the drink of the Gods? Not only has this author given us assassins, werewolves, warlocks, we've now got children of the gods! Now a word of warning, don't get carried away with the 1st book of the Olympians tag and think that this is a new series entirely, it's not. This is a sub category if you like, running parallel with the Assassin/Shifter series, so you need to start from book one and follow religiously through, otherwise you have no chance in hell of understanding what is going on - you've been warned! The book blurb really does cover the book well, so I won't spoil the fun and reveal anymore, but I will say this "Skylar is the new Mateo"! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story, 24 Dec 2013
We have been reading small snippets about Skylar and Justice in the last few assassin shifter books and it was brilliant to read their story at last. If you haven't read any of Sandrine gasq Dion books start at the beginning with a marked man, you will fall in love with the wolves and humans alike. Well worth the read. I can't wait for the story to continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book in the series., 9 April 2014
Have read this whole series and was curious about Skylar and elijah. It was great to connect with some of the older characters again. I really love how they all lookout for each other. I look forward to reading stone and killings story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 30 Jan 2014
This book has been described as a spin off from the Assassin/Shifter series so I really was not sure what to expect. I can only say it more than met my expectations! I enjoyed reading about characters I was already familiar with as well as meeting some new ones. The storyline was exciting and gave me lots to think about. This was so easy to read although emotional in places it kept my interest and I read the book in one sitting which seems to be normal with any book from this author.
The 12 Olympians is going to be a amazing series and I can not wait for the next book.
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 11 Jan 2014
Sasco (Redhill, surrey) - See all my reviews
I adore the assassin series and am pleased that these new books are a follow up from them.
I love reading about the guys and its great the way the others are still brought into each new book. I'd hate to lose touch with how they were getting on.
God l sound like they are real people don't l. It's just you get so involved with their story and how close they all are that you get pulled in with them.
I long for the next book now. Great writing Sandy..
Recommend highly 100%.

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 Jan 2014
(Free copy supplied by the author in exchange for an honest review.) I have not read this author before. I have not read any of the books in the series that this book is connected to. This one seems to take place in a world where there are werewolves, shape-shifters (who can change to any form), and half-humans who are descended from the Greek gods. But nobody in mainstream society knows about all this so the supernatural people are hiding in plain sight and going about their lives like regular humans.

Skylar is a young man who was once a homeless kid working as a prostitute to survive. Now, he works as one of many assistants to a philanthropist gay billionaire. The billionaire has many projects to protect and shelter gay teenagers at risk. Skylar and three of his young buddies live in a nice house together provided by the billionaire. However, there are evil supernatural people secretly stalking him. This is because he is unknowingly coming into his powers as the child of Poseidon. His best buds are children of the gods, too. When Skylar and his buds are not attending college or working for the billionaire, they are singing in their rock band at a trendy club.

Justice is a big hunky Italian werewolf who is crushing on Skylar. He and his brothers are good werewolves. They work part time as firefighters. Aside from that, they act as guardians to protect the good supernaturals against the rogue werewolves. The rest of the book is Skylar and Justice getting together. Also the rogues stalk and threaten Skylar.

I haven't read any other books in the series. It looks like a huge series. Because of this, the characters in this book seemed too numerous and too interchangeable to me. But a fan of the series probably wouldn't have this problem. Be aware that this book is not a stand-alone nor is it a good starting place if you are new to the series. So I couldn't get into the book as fully as someone who knows the series. I also disliked the ongoing head-hopping. (That is, switching third-person viewpoints between Skylar and Justice every other paragraph.) But otherwise, the writing is smooth, the adventure is exciting, and the romance is sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want more !!!!, 5 Jan 2014
B-Liz "B.K" (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
I am already a huge fan.
I loved the story and both characters, I look forward to the next stories.
So excited !!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars justice for skylar, 31 Dec 2013
Have read all the assassin/ shifter series and could see this book coming and what a great book it was, couldn't put it down. Great addition to the series, good idea by the author to give them their own series title, can't wait for the next one. Also looking forward to reading Dirty Ross.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec 2013
What a fantastic start to the new adventures. Skylar is the 1st children of the gods to come into his powers and to find his mate.
I like that the author has split the two series up, it will make it easier to keep track and read the books in order.

5.0 out of 5 stars another hit!, 28 Dec 2013
Another great book with surprises galore. I've read all of Sandrine's previous books so, yes, i'm a fan! Love the character development in each book and the way in which their stories unfold.

Justice For Skylar: 1 (The 12 Olympians)
Justice For Skylar: 1 (The 12 Olympians) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion (Paperback - 16 Dec 2013)
5.98