5.0 out of 5 stars very good
Really enjoyed this book, just another great from Samantha Towle, Mia is such a damaged character, Jordant he wild bad boy come together to set things right, such an emotional journey but really well written and so enjoyable!
Published 12 months ago by Clairek

3.0 out of 5 stars great book
great book could not put it down read it in one sitting loved the characters and the storyline hooked from the start.
Published 9 months ago by zoey

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble - yes indeed I had TROUBLE putting this down!, 25 Nov 2013
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
Beware these things may happen or be needed when reading this book:-

Frozen - A sometimes frustrating inability to remove your hands from this book or your ereader device.
Wet eye syndrome - this may occur many times during this story.
Cheek burn - Yes your derriere may well suffer the strain of sitting in position for far too long whilst reading this book.
Facial cream - a need to buy an extra bottle of anti wrinkle cream to erase the extra lines permantly etched in your face - caused by Jordan.
Eye cream - your may find your eyes needing a little gentle moisturer as a lot of the time they will either be raised in shock, frowning from displeasure, disapproval or cautionary preparation of the plot or leaking tears and needing rehydration.
The need to apologise - your family aren't going to like you while your reading this book.
Lip balm - you may just suffer a sore bottom lip, why? You can't help but find yourself worrying a lot.
Nail care kit - if your lip got left alone then your nails probably suffered......

I think you can probably tell from the above I LOVED this book. This had everything my little ole head wished for in a NA romance. It's sexy, steamy, heart wrenching and deep. Has a lovable dog, a great plot, and great characters. It's also funny and lighthearted which is absolutely great after the deep and harrowing situations that Mia has been living through. It also very much vividly played out in my head.

I can get that some are going to question Mia and her choice with Forbes at the beginning, but I get it. I can understand if that's all you know that all you think your worth and it's all you've know then you feel that's it, that is as good as it's going to get for you. God I loved Mia.

Jordan, oh Jordan....To Jordan I say this. 'I thank you deeply for lightening the heaviness, your fantastic ability to bring a smile after something traumatic was a much needed balm. I lived for your ramblings going on in your head, you are 100% male and where your mind went sometimes was just so needed to level out this book and give it the much wanted lightness. I loved where your comparisons came from especially chapter 21, after what just went down in 20 where your thoughts went for the comparison was just excellent! This along with a plethora of one liners and 'male' 'dude' analysing, Jordan all I can say is you rock!'

I could have gone on and on reading this book, I absolutely loved it and it's now a firm favourite of mine, I am absolutely not going to compare it to The Mighty Storm books because it's not needed, Yes TMS was excellent but so is this for it's own reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well out of my comfort zone too., 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
Although the beginning is uncomfortable Samantha Towle is such a good story teller she addresses the issue of things that go on behind closed doors and what legacies it leaves. Entwined in a healing love story set in Colarado. Made me think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
I read this in one sitting cos I couldn't put my kindle down.
This book was amazing. I really enjoyed it. Five God damn stars for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
As usual Samantha Towle has written another great story with a truly awesome story and a great lead characters. Mia was was someone who felt real and truly came in to her own and showed that no matter what life deals you that you always have an inner strength to fight I felt awed by her determination to get help and to get better. Jordan as the male lead was a true hero and the love he had for Mia was so beautiful and true that I found myself a little envious! The thing I love about ST is that she is not afraid to show the love her male leads have fir their counterparts and I always find it so adorable to read their POV, I have to admit though Jordan and Dozer the dog made this story for me I think I have found a new book boyfriend go team Jordan!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read and grabbed me by the first page! It kept me in sixpence the whole way through. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this book, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
i loved this book it was awesome loved Jordan and Mia and i'm so happy they got there HEA buy this book now you won't be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD READ BUT NEEDED STRONGER ENDING, 25 Nov 2013
LiviMum (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
Ahh Jordan! Wow I totaly LOVED him! Sweet, sexy and oh so funny! He's asides made the book and kudos to Ms Towle for the great character.

It would have been a big 5 stars from me but for the ending. The book had been beautifully paced but the ending fet really rushed and kind of abrupt.

However, first rate effort again from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
I really like Samantha Towle's books and this one is no exception! Great characters, witty dialogue and well written. AWESOME READ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another unputdownable book from Samantha Towle, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trouble (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I've loved all of this authors books, again it was read in one sitting like most of her books, I'm not one for spoiling the story for other people. But the author just has a way of writing chemistry between her characters in a way that I love can't wait for more especially Toms story from the mighty storms books.

Trouble
Trouble by Samantha Towle (Paperback - 17 Nov 2013)