on 18 January 2014
Ive read all the soulkeepers series and enjoyed them.
The first soulkeeper book was the first book I finished when I got my kindle.
Ive read the rest and was looking forward to lost eden.
The book starts fairly well and has some strange twists and turns.
Its got more sad parts than the other books and I was wandering if this was indeed the last book at one point but then things in the book took a turn in the story and stopped. It is a bit of a un natural stop at the end of a book and I realise that cliff hangers at eh end of series books are the thing this is in my view a little too much of a cliff hanger.

All that said I am still going to buy the next book to see where the soulkeepers get to and to see good and evil battle in a way that is a superb read, even if the last book feels a little short and has the strange stop ending.
on 23 December 2013
Really enjoyed all the books . Sorry that it's at an end For now !!! Can't wait till the next instalment . I'm a 46 year old woman.these books are for any age group. Can see a maturity in the later books as the characters grow. Worth investing the time in them .
on 14 December 2013
It was an 'okay' read if you have nothing else on the go. The quest ended up being predictable and although i have read all of the Soul keepers series, i'm not as eager for the final book as i was for the others.
on 21 January 2014
Loving the series stumbled upon them by accident love them read book 5 in a day which is unheard of for me eagerly waiting on book 6
If you like the twilight saga you will like these books
on 1 February 2014
really gripping and easy to follow. really enjoyed reading this book and the whole soulkeepers series. Can't wait to read the next 1
on 11 December 2013
This book was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The book has a great story and I can't express how much I enjoyed this book!!!
on 4 March 2014
I read the first of this series as it was on special offer, and I havent looked back. This series is fantastic. I love the story, the characters and the world that has been created. I have since recommended it to family members who have started the series and are also loving it.

The plot in this book was brilliant. I loved the twists and the turns, and it left me wanting more. Which is good as the final book is out soon! Cant wait to read it!
on 20 May 2014
I have loved reading the whole series. The fantasy world that's been created showing good and evil in a different way is intoxicating and makes you want more. The more you read, the more you feel you're are apart of it, fighting the good fight...

Can't wait for the next book as the ending is a climax and leaves you wondering what next will the darkness try and do to trick and lie to people
on 25 February 2014
wow. I love this series, I hope they make a film of this because I would definitely pay money to watch it. It'll be great to see who would play each character in the movie. Can't wait for the next and last book, please don't take too long in publishing it
on 23 November 2013
Book five in the shopkeepers series, this is a great series and book five is no exception, a great book pre ordered it so I could get it as soon as it was released and now I am waiting eagerly for the final book in the series. Thank you g p ching