5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant help to learn tarot
Published on 10 July 2012 by Helen Cotton

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK....
I'm not sure about learning tarot in a day as it is much more complicated than this book suggests, but some of the analogies and tips to help you remember what the cards mean is quite good. I think I need to read it again (and again!) before the messages really sink in but it is a nice little book and not difficult to read at all.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs G M Clarke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant help to learn tarot, 10 July 2012
This book was just what I needed to learn Tarot fast and easily! It's well written without mystical jargon and the short stories are a huge help to memorize the cards and their meanings. I'm now confident and looking forward to putting this all into practice at our local summer fair where il be telling fortunes using the techniques in this great little book!. Id recommend to anyone interested in learning tarot in a non complicated way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Tarot enthusiast !!, 8 July 2012
My friend recently took up tarot reading as a hobby, so I thought I'll gift her tarot reading book to help her on her way. I've found many such books but they seemed far too complicated. This book however, is written in plain english and easy to follow, was perfect. It covers all the key aspects of tarot reading, explains the symbols, approach on how to learn tarot reading and general rules. The concept of learning tarots through stories, as presented in this book, is great idea and makes the understanding easier. Overall, the book is short but sweet. Highly recommended for budding tarot readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way of remembering meanings of the tarot cards, 19 July 2012
I bought a set of Tarot cards many years ago and tried to learn all the meanings but gave up and haven't touched them for years. I have just dug them out again as I think this book is going to really help.

The stories are a brilliant way of remembering all the different meanings, it really helps to put the cards into context. The book is very easy to read and written well, so you can fly through it.

A very creative way of using a memory aid technique to help remember tarot cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Learning Tool, 19 Jan 2014
P. Hazeldine (U.K) - See all my reviews
I have read and re-read this short book (and will undoubtedly read several more times) it is the first learning tool that has, as of yet, stuck in my mind!!!!!

I have been trying to learn to read my Tarot cards for years on and off with quite limited success as I tend to 'zone out' with traditional books, only really ingesting very limited information.

Well done Ian, if you every have the inclination to bring out another book on the subject, I for one would be very interested!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Feb 2013
I must have read over thirty different tarot books drawn out and mind boggling. But Ian has done a great job in putting tarot into everyday language. I am a very hands on person so this easy reading style of putting card meanings into practical scenario stories helped immensely to gain a better understanding of reading the tarot

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot fabulous, 5 Sep 2012
I received a set of tarot cards as a gag Christmas gift, but I didn't see them as a joke; I was actually determined to learn how to read tarot cards and amaze everyone! Then I forgot about them. I found the cards the other day and decided that now was the time to learn, so I bought this Kindle book. I learned quite a lot very quickly, especially about the art of tarot reading for myself. It's not about seeing the future, but about looking into your subconscious and reading what's already there; it's about intuition and symbolic meaning. It's quite simple really, and a fascinating subject. At the moment I'm on the part of the book dealing with the major and minor arcana cards. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn Tarot Reading in a Day, 26 Jun 2012
Tarot Reading has always fascinated me and this book teaches you the basics of understanding the numerology and symbolism of the cards. It is great for entertaining friends and family, I recommend you get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAROT MADE EASY, 25 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this book..even though I have an understanding of Tarot this is excellent encouragement for beginners..It gives a great insight into the cards via stories that really help you remember..for me the Court Cards always present problems..this book really helps..I would recommend this book for anyone interested in reading Tarot cards......Excellent..!!

5.0 out of 5 stars learn tarot, 4 Feb 2014
excellent teaching guide for tarot, have found none better
helpful and easy to understand
very well written
anyone interested in tarot will enjoy this ebook

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 3 Feb 2014
This book is great for learning the tarot and memorising it. It is also very good as a revision tool.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

6 Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day
6 Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day by Ian Eshey (Paperback - 24 Jan 2014)