Format: PaperbackChange

on 3 January 2014
A Short read that will have you LOL from page one. I'll be sure to read some of Nick's other titles.
on 15 October 2015
I usually read crime novels and was looking for a light hearted story full of fun and giggles. I was not disappointed with Blue Christmas Balls what an excellent author Nick Spalding is. I have not cried with laughter at a book for as long as I can remember but with all the mishaps and A&E trips its hard not to burst out laughing. I would take care as reading this book in public it will attract some strange looks from on lookers when you can not contain your laughter. The only downside to this book is the length it only takes a couple of hours to read but definitely not wasted energy.
on 13 November 2015
Not really sure how I stumbled across this authors books, was definitely accidental but as I have kindle unlimited and it wouldn't cost me any extra I thought I'd give it a go! I'm so glad I did! This book was so funny, I actually laughed out loud at the ewok bit, getting strange looks from my family as I did! And, I'm a sucker for a happy ending! I'm off to download all of this authors other titles now and hoping they are all as funny as this one!
on 30 November 2013
a fantastic book, so funny,made me cry with laughter.great leading guy who has you gunning for him to loose his virginity.just wish it was a full length novel.
on 8 January 2015
Hilarious is all I can say. I couldn't put it down so it was just as well it was a novella and didn't keep me up all night. Poor Matt, you really feel for him and grow to love him. I didn't hesitate in downloading the next instalment as I was desperate to see how it ended. I love all of Nick's books as he writes with such humour and honesty and it's so down to earth, you feel as if you really know the people he is writing about.
on 3 November 2013
Loved it! Laughed all the way through as is usual for Nick's fantastically funny writing. Will never see Ewoks or Christmas songs in the same light again!
on 6 December 2013
Absolutely loved this book, I really did laugh aloud on the train whilst reading this. The worrying thing about this book is that I identified with the characters a little too much! The main character Matt Bunion is either someone you know or someone you used to be! The attention to detail is fantastic, this is what it is like to be a geek! I will never look at Wicket from Stars Wars in quite the same way. This book is a great introduction to Spalding, a fantastic humour style, and I will definitely be reading more.
on 17 November 2013
a good little read that had me laughing so much i had to stop reading the words! very enjoyable and an easy read.
on 14 October 2014
I bought this as a present for someone else - but read it first! Adult humour, for sure, but hilarious. I love Tom Sharpe books, and, for me, Nick Spalding is in the same category. A funny, imaginative tale. Naughty but nice!
on 3 November 2013
I've read the Love... trilogy and couldn't wait to read this book next, So glad I bought it, really funny in regards to certain body parts that my partner was wondering why I was laughing out loud! Definitely worth a read.