on 24 February 2014
What a lovely book! full of colour and pictures, really helpful and motivating. I will be getting it next year!

Good to realise before you start that it is in two sections; one for life and the other for business as some sections are in both but require different answers!
on 14 March 2014
If you have never tried or used Leonie Dawsons year book - you simply must! It helps put your life and goals in to perspective and is just the easist to use. Love it! xx
on 22 January 2014
Well someone is certainly creating an amazing year in 2014 if they manage to sell a load of these books! Was really excited about getting this book but very disappointed when I did. Apart from about 2 pages it is not worth the money and I have sent it straight back - if you want to vomit directly into your cereal in the morning this is the book for you!!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2013
My second year using these workbooks. I absolutely love them ... feels so wonderful to take a step out of the craziness and make some focused, intentional plans for the upcoming year. I was so excited to see that there is a printed version this year, and am thrilled with the quality of the book ... it arrived today, super-fast delivery, and is just luscious to look at, my very own brand new colouring book. I can't wait to settle down & get started on it later on.
on 26 February 2014
The workbook has given much food for thought. I especially like the room for colour and creativity. I've only just begun the mid section!
on 7 December 2013
Leonie's amazing year workbooks are just wonderful. I have been using them for several years now. I love the focus and clarity it gives me for the year. I keep going back over it throughout the year & it holds me accountable. Buy one for a friend too while you are about it. My mate & I meet up each week to keep on track with our dreams. So brilliant. Just get it, alright! It might just change your year!
on 4 February 2014
Quite expensive for what it is. Lots of pretty doodles and quite good for helping to focus. Would have preferred if there was a choice of life or biz as I won't use the biz half of the planner. Wouldn't say it was amazing or any better than the others out there, but it's cute and quirky enough.
on 29 April 2014
I have been waiting for this to come out for a long time in print and was really delighted at the quality, colour and with everything about this! It was posted out promptly too.
on 21 February 2014
Love the layout, very visual and creative. Perfect for motivating and believing in yourself especially if you have gone through a difficult year previously.
on 29 January 2014
So positive and well done ...love this and will enjoy using it for the rest of the year ...big thanks Leonie