Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 February 2015
I have several numerology books, came across this one, I could not put it down, clear text and easily read, gives an overall understanding and more
to harness the matrix of numerology, all my other books sit on the book shelf. except for this one. this is at my bedside. I have read it three times and I still learn something new.

I have calculated number profiles for friends, and there where amazed how accurate there are.
I would highly recommend this book for either a beginner or professional.

I will be looking out for more books by this author.
on 20 November 2013
This book is a must read for anyone interested in learning about themselves and the power of numerology ! Haven't been able to put it down, it's clearly written and easy to understand I would definitely recommend!
on 17 June 2015
Good book for the NEW student of Numerology or for those who have read a few books on this subject ... BUT for those who read quite a lot on this topic it may not be enough ! Worth the money though :)
on 6 November 2013
This book is an excellent and simple guide for people along the insightful path of Numerology. It is well written and perfect for people who are absolute beginners or have some knowledge already. I can recommend this without hesitation and enjoyed reading it and putting it into practise.
on 9 December 2014
Large print book which I felt was large font to fill the book. Not impressed with the basic knowledge.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2014
A great read, found it very interesting. Would definitely recommend it.Louise Glasspool
on 12 October 2014
This is the easiest Numerology book I have ever read. I can actually "hear" the author talking me through the methods.
It is written in such a calm uncomplicated way that gives you confidence. It is so exciting to find out about yourself, relationships, friends etc... and gives you answers and understanding that previously were baffling to you. It is clear to me that our Life Path is already written, and this book helps with empowering you.
I can't put it down, and want to help others understand their life.
A must read for everyone.
on 4 November 2013
This book is just right for anyone who has heard of numerology and wants to know more. Easy to understand you can experiment to your heart's content with friends and family's birth dates. You may obtain an insight into something that helps you understand the complicated business of relationships.
on 21 August 2015
Forget Cheiro's Book of numbers - read this!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2014
Very difficult to make a chart