5.0 out of 5 stars Must read
This book is a must read for anyone interested in learning about themselves and the power of numerology ! Haven't been able to put it down, it's clearly written and easy to understand I would definitely recommend!
Published 17 months ago by G Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor print and large font.
Large print book which I felt was large font to fill the book. Not impressed with the basic knowledge.
Published 4 months ago by Keiththespark

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 20 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars i coud'nt put it down, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
I have several numerology books, came across this one, I could not put it down, clear text and easily read, gives an overall understanding and more
to harness the matrix of numerology, all my other books sit on the book shelf. except for this one. this is at my bedside. I have read it three times and I still learn something new.

I have calculated number profiles for friends, and there where amazed how accurate there are.
I would highly recommend this book for either a beginner or professional.

I will be looking out for more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magical Power Of Numbers, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
This book is an excellent and simple guide for people along the insightful path of Numerology. It is well written and perfect for people who are absolute beginners or have some knowledge already. I can recommend this without hesitation and enjoyed reading it and putting it into practise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor print and large font., 9 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
A great read, found it very interesting. Would definitely recommend it.Louise Glasspool

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without this book, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
This is the easiest Numerology book I have ever read. I can actually "hear" the author talking me through the methods.
It is written in such a calm uncomplicated way that gives you confidence. It is so exciting to find out about yourself, relationships, friends etc... and gives you answers and understanding that previously were baffling to you. It is clear to me that our Life Path is already written, and this book helps with empowering you.
I can't put it down, and want to help others understand their life.
A must read for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Numerology a fun insight, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
This book is just right for anyone who has heard of numerology and wants to know more. Easy to understand you can experiment to your heart's content with friends and family's birth dates. You may obtain an insight into something that helps you understand the complicated business of relationships.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
Very difficult to make a chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Numbers, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
This book has allowed me with the aid of my personal numbers to peer into my own crystal ball. Not only
have I been able to understand better the true character of myself, friends and family, but also Ive been able to predict
the future, all of which I have discovered is predestined by the date of my birth.
I have found it intriguing translating letters into numbers for the purpose of seeking compatibility with others and also places. This book has opened up endless possibilities for exploring with numerology and regularly I find myself quietly calculating in my head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wealth of knowledge condensed in a clear, concise manner, with easy to follow instructions., 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers (Paperback)
Anyone interested in spiritual matters could use the information given to develop further understanding, especially if you are a novice to Numerology. Fun, practical and something to play with. For instance I found the book insightful just to answer a question. I also used the information given as a tool for tarot readings, linking Tarot to Numerology. Quick to read and Inexpensive, would be good stocking filler.Can't wait for the next book which I hope will build on the knowledge already given and take a reader to the next level.

Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers
Numerology: The Magical Power Of Numbers by Ms Rosemary Prince (Paperback - 21 Sept. 2013)