Safe With Me by Kristen Proby

5 super sexy stars!!

"Let's get this straight, Brynna. I want you so effing bad my teeth ache. I've wanted you for months. But you're part of my family, and I'm supposed to be protecting you. Dropping my guard and effing you into the mattress is not the way to keep any of you whole."

Caleb Montgomery is the...
Published 15 months ago by DonnaC

3.0 out of 5 stars Formulaic
I enjoyed the first two but then you get caught up in purchasing the others because its easy. Like previous reviewers have said its the same story just with different names. Whilst we all enjoy a steamy sex scene there are just too many and I know its fiction but really the woman always has to 'come' first - please where are these men!!! I can always tell when I losing...
Published 9 months ago by sugarlips

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally love this series and Caleb another amazing specimen!!, 11 Oct. 2013
Safe With Me by Kristen Proby

5 super sexy stars!!

Caleb Montgomery is the subject of this one and we all know those Montgomery brothers are seriously hot stuff. We also know that Kristen Proby writes seriously hot and sexy books and this one does not disappoint. Who could not fall in love with an ex-Navy SEAL, fiercely loyal, over protective but sexy as hell, ripped, tatted and totally and utterly drop dead gorgeous...yes ladies, here are the tissues, you can wipe that drool off your chins now!!

"Bring it on, sailor."

Brynna witnesses something she shouldn't, even though she didn't see much the people involved do not know that and for that reason alone her life is on the line. Therefore, literally in hours she has what little she can get packed up in her car with her twin girls and heads off on a really long drive to go and stay with family.

The family are super cautious when it comes to Brynna and when it appears that there is an actual imminent threat to her and her daughters lives it is up to Caleb to move in and protect them. Not only does he have to fight off any potential assailants but he also has to fight off Brynna!! Even though they are both insanely attracted to each other and have been for months, Caleb daren't give in because he feels that if his head is not 100% in the game, Brynna and her daughters would be in danger.

Brynna certainly does not make it easy for Caleb and you will have to read and see how their relationship develops, but you are in for one awesome ride in the process.

"You could make the devil himself fall in love with you." he whispers

There was one scene in this book where it reminded me of the "Diet Coke" advert, during one of Brynna's coffee mornings with the girls, Caleb is working outside in his makeshift gym...total and utter eye candy and Kristen Proby brings it to life.

Caleb does have a severe case of PTSD that he has left untreated. There is many a scene in this book where I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him everything was OK and then drag his ass to a counsellor, but Caleb was too proud for that. This gives us some extremely emotional scenes and just makes you fall in love with Caleb all the more. But, his relationship with those girls was so endearing, he was amazing with them and they adored him.

Once again, another book loved!! I can't wait for the next one in the series, I can never get enough of these men!!

"You are my happy, Legs. Marry me."

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this series, 3 Oct. 2013
An eagerly awaited book for me, this series is defiantly one of my favourites. In this one we go on celeb and brynna's journey amongst all the other characters we've grown to love throughout the series and some new faces. It's really funny when all the girls are talking about orgasms and brynna says she's not having any and wishes she was omg celebs comments and inner turmoil is funny, he knows he what's her and it's driving him mad with need. but he doesn't think he can protect her whilst being with her in a relationship. Finally when brynna and celeb get it on oooh boy it's hot hot hot. the girls love him and all's good but then he goes and does something that rips her heart out. When he gets his head screwed on and realises he can't live with her he goes to get her but is it to late for them you'll have to read and find out lol, you won't be disappointed it's an amazing book. Can't wait till the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars o how I love this series!, 23 Sept. 2013
Kristen is an amazing author this series is amazing! I really can never but these books down once I get a new one! Caleb and brynna's story is just wow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 25 Sept. 2013
Love love love this series. Couldn't put it this book down, can't wait for the next one in the series x

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 23 Sept. 2013
Totally amazing, brilliant, wow, what else to say. Love love loved it. You need to buy and read it!!!!!! Don't think I can wait till spring 2014 for the next addition in the family

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, 23 Sept. 2013
omg i love this series Kristen has done it again i loved Caleb buy this series you won't be disappointed can't wait for book 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay with me (with me in Seattle), 25 Sept. 2013
Love this series and this book it didn't disappoint just couldn't put it down had to find out what happened. Can't wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 28 Aug. 2014
I would recommend this book. I have read the other books in the series so far and this has to be my favourite, couldn't put the book down as it seemed more realistic than the others, due to the characters in the book and how there lives were, based it more around realization than anything.
defiantly a recommend read

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book!!!, 27 Sept. 2013
Safe with me was sooooooooooo worth the wait!! As always Kristen Proby produced an awesome book -again. It had a correct balance of humour, love and totally heart wrenching pain. As a military wife myself I am so glad someone has touched a subject most soldiers won't talk about themselves. Go read it - now!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG ANOTHER SCORCHER FROM KRISTEN, 23 Sept. 2013
What can I say that hasn't already been said, this is Book 5 in the "With Me in Seattle" series and it doesn't disappoint. The chemistry between Brynna and Caleb is off the chart and you see their story unfold from both of their POV's. The slow build up to their relationship is intense and when they get it together it is HOT HOT HOT. I loved Leo from "Rock with Me" but now I am in love with Caleb he can protect me any day or night or both I am not fussy. This book totally deserves the 5 STAR rating and if I could have would have given it more stars. Counting down the days already for the next thrilling and sensual book in this series in 2014.

Safe With Me: 5 (With Me In Seattle)
Safe With Me: 5 (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby (Paperback - 24 Sept. 2013)