5.0 out of 5 stars SOUPER!!!, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Eat Smarter! Soups: 1 (Paperback)
So.......you want to lose weight but you find diets boring.......can't seem to stick to them without cheating......food becomes 'samey' and tedious.......tried the Cabbage Soup thingy??? WELL.......there is another way......trust me I'm a Doctor! This is probably the best purchase you've ever made in your diet book buying life. Carrie Brown's soups are both delicious and adventurous, her soups are both nutritious and filling, her soups are both fat-burning and balanced. In fact, unless you are a Belgian, these soups are probably the best soups you will ever make or have the pleasure of eating. May I suggest that you take some time out, gather the basic ingredients and get cooking. I promise you, no regrets, a full satisfied stomach and delightfully teased taste buds. Go on, you know it makes sense!!
Dr Mike Keen UK Eat Smarter! Soups: 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully different, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Eat Smarter! Soups: 1 (Paperback)
I like soup. I make my own soup. But I've tended to be a "bung it all in a pan and hope" type soup maker. This book has taken my taste buds to places they have never been before, with regard to those common or garden veggies we often have languishing at the bottom of our fridges. Spicey cauliflower - devine. Roasted red pepper and tomato - sublime and her mushroom soup? Wow. As for her "meal in a bowl" type soups, they are amazing. Go on, buy this book. You'll not be disappointed and the fact the are extremely good for you is a benefit you won't even be considering; you'll be too busy savouring the taste.

I have Carrie Brown's other book - "Eat dessert first" .... it's fab too and I eagerly await her next culinary masterpiece.

Eat Smarter! Soups: 1
Eat Smarter! Soups: 1 by Carrie Brown (Paperback - 20 Oct 2013)