4.0 out of 5 stars four stars overall
I've given this box set a four star review overall.
Books 1,2 and 3 are mostly just okay, whilst book four is the best a five star.
I am still at loss as to why the early story was in three short books. Why not put in it one?
If I had bought the books separately I would not have gone past book two. Which is a shame as the story is good if predictable...
Published 17 months ago by Tracy,

3.0 out of 5 stars Her Billionaires complete collection
Slightly lacking in depth, but overall not bad. Easy Sunday reading. I just think a bit more info in certain parts was needed.
Published 17 months ago by Francine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars four stars overall, 18 Oct. 2013
Tracy, (w Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I've given this box set a four star review overall.
Books 1,2 and 3 are mostly just okay, whilst book four is the best a five star.
The comedy value pulls the story together brilliantly. Chapter five book four had my sides splitting.
My advice is buy the box set and save money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Billionaires: Boxed set (The Collection 1-4) by Julia Kent., 23 Mar. 2015
These novels were such a surprise, as the characters grew and grew and got more involved. Thoroughly enjoyed this boxed set, so order the Continuation boxed set, and then the novella boxed set..... Loved them all. Well worth a read, as well as all the emotions you could think of, theres so much humour, which had me laughing out aloud, and giggling almost non stop in places much to my hubbys amusement.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good read, 22 Aug. 2014
I loved this set and to hear about Laura and Mike and Dylan it a bizarre combo but it works for them and hey who I'm I to say otherwise lol
It also good to hear that even billionaire's have a difficult time dating just like us mear mortals lol
Its a very good read and have read it again and again

5.0 out of 5 stars her billionaires, 29 Jun. 2014
I could not put this book down At times you wanted to shout at them to wise up then others you wanted to cry. I cannot wait to read the next book to see what happens. I will be reading more by this author

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 4 Nov. 2013
They were an interesting read. Quite enjoyed them. Glad I had all of the books so I could keep on reading rather than waiting to buy the next.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 1 Nov. 2013
I bought on a whim due to price and the fact it is four books in one but i struggled to read all four books. Each book is the same - poor storyline, poorly written and nothing but the same very very erotic details repeated through the whole four books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !!!!, 27 Oct. 2013
Awesome group of stories........Thank you Julia Kent, thank you! Amazing author......I've just purchased the other books & signed up to your mailing list, so I know when you've released as something new!!!!
:-D

5.0 out of 5 stars her billionaires set, 23 Oct. 2013
nice easy read, reads more as one book, but did need/want to read "its complicated" as felt this set didn't finish well

4.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but nice!, 20 Oct. 2013
It was light and easy to read. Every woman`s fantasy. It was a a good holiday read and I enjoyed it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Her Billionaires complete collection, 19 Oct. 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Her Billionaires: Boxed Set
Her Billionaires: Boxed Set by Julia Kent (Paperback - 13 Sept. 2013)