Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 June 2014
This book shown a very freeing up way to paint. I can wait to start using the techniques it illustrates to create Beautiful touching characters
on 21 January 2014
Inspiring and educating book - I always keep it not far away when I paint. Especially liked the tutorial on how to make those special faces. Very detailed tutorial which I like.
on 9 May 2014
I originally bought this book for a friend but loved it so much I bought my own copy. Although I have had this book for a while now, I never seemed to have the time to sit and read it. I eventually got time last night and I really began to connect with the author and began to evaluate my own life and consider what direction I would like to move forward. This is a beautifully illustrated book and I love the feel of the pages as they feel waxed and smooth.
on 5 February 2015
Very whimsical, very interesting to see the process. Just the one 'how to' on painting faces, but my goodness am I impressed! A very different point of view which has really made me think, and see how I can adapt it to my own art process. Highly recommended even if only to look through pretty pictures. Very inspirational.
on 14 August 2015
I have had a quick look through and it's a beautiful book. I would say it's more of an inspiration book of pictures than a technique book but I think that fits the selling description so that's ok. It does look beautiful and I can't wait to look at it in more detail.
on 18 July 2014
Just love this book, go on get your own :)
on 16 December 2015
I like the art work but the style of writing is offputting. It is not a book I could keep on my ereader ever. Thank goodness kindle unlimited means I can return it pronto.
on 12 March 2015
Beautiful book, she is an great artist and very helpful and giving, not scared of sharing her ideas with you and techniques.
on 22 March 2015
A lovely book
on 11 July 2014
Poor. Over worked theme. Not surrender at all, this is just revisiting the same formula.