5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking
Published 3 months ago by buster

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Poor. Over worked theme. Not surrender at all, this is just revisiting the same formula.
Published 1 month ago by moss robin

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Wild Surrender: a journey into painting, poetry, and life (Paperback)
I originally bought this book for a friend but loved it so much I bought my own copy. Although I have had this book for a while now, I never seemed to have the time to sit and read it. I eventually got time last night and I really began to connect with the author and began to evaluate my own life and consider what direction I would like to move forward. This is a beautifully illustrated book and I love the feel of the pages as they feel waxed and smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Jan 2014
Inspiring and educating book - I always keep it not far away when I paint. Especially liked the tutorial on how to make those special faces. Very detailed tutorial which I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book I can stop looking a it, 21 Jun 2014
This book shown a very freeing up way to paint. I can wait to start using the techniques it illustrates to create Beautiful touching characters

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 18 July 2014
Sam "Sam" (Worcestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just love this book, go on get your own :)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 July 2014

Wild Surrender: a journey into painting, poetry, and life
Wild Surrender: a journey into painting, poetry, and life by Mindy Lacefield (Paperback - 19 Sep 2013)
13.21