5.0 out of 5 stars Well written
Well where to begin with this, you have an amazingly strong willed lead female character in the form of Kristen who is very career orientated which for me is always a plus beats a female lead who has no control. When you first meet her she is preparing for the biggest meeting of her career and the first time she meets the sexy surfer millionaire that is Vincent...
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars fifty shades??
I got to 35% in this book and gave up and even requested a refund. I have NEVER done this before,I always try and finish a book even if I'm not enjoying it and I have never requested a refund.
Published 4 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 11 Nov. 2014

From the outset of the first book they have obvious chemistry and even though she try's to fight it as she doesn't want to not only loose the firm a massive contract but also jeopardise loosing the job she loves. As the books go on they get very heated but what I like that Pricilla West done was kept you in suspense most of the first book you just want more and you are nearly finished the first book before they even get to the naughty parts.

The second book opens with Kristen's past haunting her dreams this is when it unravels about an abusive ex partner who is call Marty, when he turns up at her home it brings everything back.

By the end of the last book you are in total shock with the events that unravel which I will leave for you to read yourself.

I started this book at bedtime which turned out to be my worst idea because I could not put it down, it got to the last page of book 3 before I realised just how long I had been sat reading which to me is a sign of a great series as it has not happened for a while. You will laugh with the characters, wish for the flirtation to move on to hotter levels then fall in love with them by the end.

Great writing if you ask me would highly recommend these books if you are looking for something to heat you up on these cold winter nights.

Hope you enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Reviewed by Two ordinary girls and their books, 5 Jan. 2015
Forbidden Surrender (The Forever Series) by Priscilla West
Reviewed by Klaire Sutherland (****stars)

I've seen these books advertised all over fb recently, got myself the teasers but didn't get around to reading them, when the girls asked me to review I thought hell yeah. First off, read all three together. One after the other and to be honest I think this story would have been better packaged as a complete book rather than in three parts. It contains a soft cliffhanger at the end, but the book in itself leaves you with a very dissatisfied feeling. You feel like you are just getting into something towards the end. I found the first part of the book to be clichéd and unoriginal yet somehow still a good read. The language was what I would expect from this author. Character development comes slowly but surely and I guess this is what book one is doing - introducing you to characters and plots.
Kristen and Vincent's story begins with a business meeting that goes wrong from the offset. He appears to be the pushy playboy, adrenaline junkie billionaire whilst Kristen is the sensible, work is my everything, kind of girl. I think the only originality to this plot so far is the fact that extreme sports is involved. It's quite apparent that there's a chemistry there that neither can ignore, and while he's pushing, Kristen is pulling and trying her darnest not to become involved.
As a reader we are pulled through the angst between them, the dates (which are again clichéd and a little uninspiring) and the getting to know each other. Their affair begins and that is your lot really. There are references to an ex, but you get the feeling that what she is running from isn't all that terrible. You get the work situation that she is in and there's plenty reference to her relationship with her best friend.
Didn't altogether capture my imagination as anything different but I still wanted to read it, and I was definitely curious for book 2 when finished. I would rate this quick read at probably 3.5 but as they don't do halves - a 4

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 "Complex" Stars, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Forbidden Surrender (Paperback)
Hot billionaire CEO, check! The typical casting of a hot billionaire CEO, NO WAY!

Vincent Sorenson is so much more........ complex! ....... Muscled, tattooed and pierced! Thrill seeking and beach body perfect! Silver tongued, charming, caring and determined to get what, or who he wants.

"He was something in between. Steadfast in pursuit but adaptable. Charming yet respectful. In other words, complex."

Priscilla West has me completely hooked in this first book of the surrender series I cannot wait to read the next one!

Not only did I fall for Vincent in this book, I really liked Kristen Daley too! Normally I have a love hate relationship with the characters, but both held their own in this book.

Kristen is smart (Harvard graduate), independent and seems to have a quietly confident personality, but does shy away from danger, for reasons you will find out as you read the book. She is a career minded girl who is aiming to succeed as an analyst in a wealth management firm, with a boss who seems to be a hindrance and a "Dick" ..... Vincent's words not mine LOL

All in all a 5 star read for me, I would have liked it to be longer, but that's personal preference, thankfully this is a trilogy read and I can continue to get my Vincent and Kristen fix! Oh and let's not forget Riley, Kristen's BFF that she shares an apartment with! I really warmed to her too and hope to see her feature in the next part of the trilogy.

*ARC PROVIDED BY NETGALLEY*

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 love Vincent stats, 16 Jan. 2015
Forbidden surrender is the first book in the Surrender series by Priscilla West.

I have been lucky enough to have been gifted a copy of the by the publisher in exchange for an honest review so here goes.

I loved this book, the moment Vincent made his first appearance I was hooked by this book. There's something about him that's incredibly appealing. I love that he's a bit alpha, but he's also mysterious and darkly sexy.

I love a book boy that's make you instantly fantasise about what they would look like if they were real.

Kirsten is a more difficult character to like; she's the typical fearful female character who denies she wants Vincent but obviously does.

I despair of some female characters, where are all the strong females who make a guy work for them!!!

I know that Kristen talks a good game at the start but she naked and shagging Vincent literally days after lecturing him about not having sex unless it's meaningful!!!

Luckily I'm swooning over Vincent so I'm going to overlook Kristen being a bit pathetic and focus on all the lovely sex and Vincent bring a super protective, alpha sex God lol.

I'm straight onto book #2 now Secret Surrender.

Forbidden surrender gets 4 stars from me.

2.0 out of 5 stars fifty shades??, 19 Jan. 2015
This book felt like I was reading fifty shades of grey but with different names. The girl shares a room with her friend, she goes to a meeting with this hot rich bloke and then fell into him. Just to many similarities with both stories, sentences that were said in this book I'm sure are in fifty shades but I would have to double check. Very cliche and to me felt like it was copied with bits here and there being changed.
I'm not saying the Author has done this purposely but I've read a lot of the same similar books and never come across like I was reading something I've read before but by a different author.

Sorry I won't be recommending

1.0 out of 5 stars This was so frustrating as its again one book split ..., 28 Nov. 2014
This was so frustrating as its again one book split into three to make more money hence the 1 star. This should be one book especially for the price of each so over £8 for three books (which should have been one!) Come on Amazon please don't let the publishers away with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars TO short and not worth the asking price, 9 Feb. 2014
Not one for me, its not worth the asking price i paid on amazon.
For starters its short, its not worth the £2. i feels rushed and the only feeling i got from this is 'short changed' I didnt like the story line, it lacked depth and that connection, it isnt the greatest book ive read, a lot of clichés in it. I actually struggled to finish it, even though it was short. I also noticed since that there are follow on released from this book, ive opted to pass on them, as ive been told they too are short, the term milking it springs to mind!! sorry its not a book for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.8 'I Surrender' Stars, 19 Mar. 2014
This is the story of Billionaire Bad Boy and very sexy, Vincent Sorenson. He's a surfer who's combined his love of extreme sports with his mechanical engineering knowledge and made lots of money!!

“What kind of guy do you think I am?”
“A dangerous one.”

He needs a wealth asset manager... Enter Kristen, intelligent Harvard Graduate trying to establish her professional career. Her employers WANT Vincent's business. But what and whom does Vincent want?

Kristen's last relationship didn't end well, she still carries the memories and they're not good ones.... She's not looking to open old wounds or go through heartache again. Will her past come back to cause her trouble??

She doesn’t do casual or date clients. He doesn’t usually do permanent; with his jets set lifestyle relationships are tricky. “I want my job more than I want you.” Really? Are you sure, Kristen?

Vincent has a seductive charm, it drips off him and he works his magic on Kristen, but where will it all end?

***

Sometimes things aren't perfect but I still liked
*Sometimes I felt the dialogue sounded a little unnatural. Less is more and the characters, every now and again, had a tendency to over-speak.

*I really would have liked a more impacted ending? It just seemed to fizzle out... But fortunately, as the next book is out, the continuation is there for the taking and I dived right in.....

The lovely feelings
I immediately warmed to the characters. She has a sassiness about her that I really like and I found myself melting over Vincent as his body image was revealed throughout the book. He. Is. Delicious and HOT!!

"I'd never experienced such brain-sizzling oral pleasure before." Lovely!!

Forbidden Surrender is a story that's been told many times, billionaire, hot guy meets girl, etc, etc but, I LOVE to read about this kind of story and this one was especially lovely and gorgeously romantic at times. A really nice light, quick read with lots of yummy sex.

♥ If you like reading about rich, HOT and successful men who know what they want and aren't afraid to go out there and get it, then you'll swoon over this story.

A gifted copy was provided by the author for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Jun. 2014
Really loved thus book, great characters and a good story line. Can't wait to read the next one. Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 21 May 2014
I loved reading these
books and would love the story to continue :-) ???
hoping there will be a book 4???

Forbidden Surrender
Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West (Paperback - 23 Aug. 2013)
Used & New from: £9.66