5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!
As someone who doesn't consider himself very "spiritual" at all, this book was not my first choice when it came to a new read. A friend of mine suggested I read it (to her, now, I am very grateful)so I did!
As I began to read, it soon became apparent that I was meant to read this book and by the time I turned the last page, I was hooked!
I now have a...
Published 16 months ago by Iain Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars We are human angels
It wasn't worth the money very small book an not as I expected it to be never mind wouldn't recommend it but each person see things differently
Published 23 months ago by mags

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
I now have a better understanding of myself and the relationships I have with others.
This book has been a eye opener for me, I recommend this book to everyone and anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars new way of looking at my life, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
at first in all honesty it took a while for the messages of this book to get through to me.Now I have read it several times over it is extremely inspiring.I am a spiritual person by nature and I have seen another pathway into living life in the'oneness'.
Today I was in a situation and I put some of the knowledge from this little book of trying not being judgemental- into action.I left the situation feeling that I was a better person and sounds strange I know but I felt 'lifted'
Every night now I read a section of this little 'bible' and look back over things I have done,said and thought over the years and realise that all the things written in this book may have given me a much more for filling and peaceful life
All schools should hand these books to pupils going out into the big wide world-there are lessons to be learnt that are priceless.I would recommend this book to anyone who searches for tranquillity

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Help, 20 July 2013
Jane E. Grost "jane" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
This is only a small book but with plenty of information inside, about what it is and how to recognise yourself as a Human Angel. This is great for those just starting on the spiritual path and may not be familiar with what a Human Angel is and what it entails. Even though I understand that I am something more than Human I found it good to read as sometimes that ego tries to fight back, and there are times too when going through a transition stage that I find myself in a strange, not so great place. This book will be great to pick up during those times when I need that little kick to get me back on to my rightful path.

1.0 out of 5 stars We are human angels, 6 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this little book, 13 July 2014
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
Loved this little book , this copy I gave to a friend and the affect was all worth the gift thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
It is very uplifting. Makes you think on how you and others see you. If gives you a better look on life.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Are Human Angels, 16 Jan 2014
U. kenneally "Celtic_earth" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
Great book, well worth a read, contains alot of spiritual teachings im a simplified read, easy to read for new people on the spiritual path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Human Angeles, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
Great book Happy New Year to you all will be doing another order soon so have a nice day thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
Absolutaley brilliant really enjoyed reading it and also learnt from it. very interesting but also very true. left me thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Changing Book., 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: We are Human Angels (Paperback)
I have never read such an awe-inspiring and Life Affirming and Purpose Defining book as We Are Human Angels. I read it every day and find deeper meanings all the while. It reminds me of when I was last on Retreat. <3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

We are Human Angels
We are Human Angels by Human Angels (Paperback - 13 Sep 2013)