5.0 out of 5 stars A really exciting book
I really loved this book I loved the characters and the way the story progressed to its great conclusion. I look forward to the next book with great anticipation. Brilliant
Published 11 months ago by Patsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cloak and Silence
Published 11 months ago by cassieh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really exciting book, 12 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Shorter than expected, 3 April 2014
Tali (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This, as with most of Kenyons novels, was extremely entertaining and gave me a bit of everything I had expected in the book. Only real let down was the length - I had been expecting a full novel, but sadly this is a short novel and as a result much of the detail I come to expect in Kenyon novels was missing. Still, it made for a nice few hours read and I plan to re read it in the near future. In terms of the series as a whole, not one of the strongest but not the weakest either I'd say. At the end of the day, I have to give Kenyon kudo's for writing this at all - a lot of authors would back down from the task, after all same sex relationships are still in heavy debate in most societies. Kenyon writes this well and for those with doubts, I would really suggest you read it even if you're not comfortable with the relationship itself, it is not over the top and regardless of your knowledge or experience with novels on the topic, I think you'll enjoy it. Give it a chance even if you normally wouldn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cloak & Silence: 7 (The League) (Paperback)
Been waiting to get my hands on this book. Im so glad I have it now.. I can't wait to see the next book written by this author

3.0 out of 5 stars Cloak and Silence, 10 Sep 2013
The story was too short and felt a bit like a filler, as someone else mentioned in their review. I have read the other books in the series, had come to love Maris as a character and feel that his romance developed too quickly. It seemed to be love at first sight, which is nice but the main characters had such a haunted past that it was a bit difficult to believe. Overall a nice romance/story and worth the 1.99 I paid, but I expected a bit more from SK.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 22 Jun 2014
Miss K. Wadsley (UK) - See all my reviews
I loved this book, the main characters were instantly lovable and it was very well written. The only thing I would have liked would have been a little more action and drama maybe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 18 Jun 2014
A new series for me to read from Sherrilyn Kenyon. I thought the love interest was different from her usual but at the same time well written. I don't know what 'number' book this was and I am currently reading another (I think it's the 3rd) so I must get the start of the series but as a futuristic setting I can't wait to immerse myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars The story of Maris, 8 Jun 2014
I liked this story as Maris has long since needed his own book.
It was a shame it wasn't as long as the others with as much action, and a more detailed plot, but all in all it nicely rounded off the story of a wonderful character that we have heard so much about through the other stories.
A satisfying read, if a little lacking on plot and length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloak & Silence, 8 Jun 2014
J. Batley - See all my reviews
Love it . but wish the storyline was longer. I enjoy the series very very much. More stories please. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The League, 24 April 2014
Mrs. Clancy M. Ellis "Vampgirl" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cloak & Silence: 7 (The League) (Paperback)
Really enjoyed this. I was disappointed in the last of the League series but this one has made up for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 8 April 2014
This was an absolutely brilliant read from start to end, not since I read my first fantasy novel by Mercedes Lackey have I been so immediately drawn to a set of characters...the story arc was well placed allowing the reader to get invested from the outset!!
Sherrilyn has a brilliant gift and I can't wait to go looking for my next book by her...outstanding read!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Cloak & Silence: 7 (The League)
Cloak & Silence: 7 (The League) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paperback - 9 Aug 2013)
5.09