5.0 out of 5 stars Rescued by a Highlander
This was a great book well worth reading the only problem I had was that I finished it, I did try to see if this author had any more books but cannot find any. The book arrived well before the date specified.
Published 8 months ago by pebbles

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off well but a bit of a letdown at the end
I really enjoyed the book for about three quarters of the way but felt that it became a bit flat and predictable at the end.
It felt like the author had run out of ideas at the end. Saying that, I would still recommend it.
Everyone is different in their likes and dislikes. Someone else who has read this book might absolutely love it.

Miss D
Published 8 months ago by Miss D

5.0 out of 5 stars Rescued by a Highlander, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rescued by a Highlander (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, 24 Sep 2013
This has everything needed to whisk you away to a different time and place. The man of most women's dreams, tall , muscular, sexy, honourable , masculine, strong and sensual. Makes me wish to go back in time. Breathtaking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex and Maddie, 26 April 2014
the first of this series was brilliant you could feel Maddies pain it was terifice i hope there is more in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Jan 2014
It is such s heart warming story of love and loss, I normally read books from the regency era but this one was amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off well but a bit of a letdown at the end, 22 Oct 2013

Miss D

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheese, 11 Oct 2013
After I read the preview I was compelled to buy the book to see that poor girl rescued,but unfortunately was such a waste of money,just about half of it I gave up,I needed rescuing.
The story is overloaded of uninteresting evil characters that just want to torture her or rape her,let's not mention how many times that word is repeated all over the pages,made me sick.
The male leading character is the classical Lord,beautiful and worthy,turned into a therapist trying to help the girl's damaged life,all very unrealistic.
The heroine has been through a lot,maybe too much,I think the author overly pushed it ,and maybe that should have been used for another 'type' of book.
The results of her abuse is this very insipid,plain,very dumb woman who behaves like a five-year old,is infuriating.
The worst part tough must have been the dialogues,very modern days,so the mannerisms,not very historical,not one bit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Another predictable story..., 15 Sep 2013
A mediocre book with a predictable story and too many 21st century inclusions in the form of dialogue and completely unbelievable actions by the heroine.

1.0 out of 5 stars clunking dialogue, improbable, 27 Aug 2013
plot and juvenile characterisation are about the nicest things I can say about this book. How on earth it has the reviews it has on Amazon US - pass. By the finish I wanted rescued.... from it. I really didn't care about any of the characters after a short while and the ending was ridiculous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Aug 2013
One of the better books I have read in a while. Only down side was I was unable to put the book down.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 14 Aug 2013
Was a really great read, once I picked it up just couldn't put it down again unti I had finished it

Rescued by a Highlander
Rescued by a Highlander by Keira Montclair (Paperback - 26 July 2013)
7.15