5.0 out of 5 stars Another Corker!!
Published 17 months ago by n. roe

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter tosh, so predictable
Same ole Same ole. May as well be reading her first book. The best mate is exactly the same. Very disappointing
Published 15 months ago by c redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Corker!!, 19 July 2013
Another fab book!! I really wanted to keep this book and read it on my holiday. However I couldn't wait and ended up reading it straight away hardly pausing for food or sleep! It is really funny, imaginative and inciteful. The main character boarders on slightly mental at times but manages to stay on the right side of sanity. This book made me literally laugh out loud from the first page,I shouted, sympathised and cringed. References to high school loves and breakups took me back to remind us how hard life seems at 16.The attention to detail throughout the book allows you to really feel part of it, making it impossible to put down.It will make a great holiday read.
I really enjoyed this authors first book. I just hope that they keep on coming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter tosh, so predictable, 14 Sep 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 12 Sep 2013
I really hate to give a book one star, but I feel it is necessary here. The book starts off very promising but then about half way through turns into sappy romantic drivel. The feisty leading lady really let me down. Glad it was only 99p!

5.0 out of 5 stars funny page turner book, 9 Feb 2014
Enjoyed this book funny and could relate to the stories through life's experience. Couldn't put book down. Hurry up with next book please

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC! A must read!, 6 Aug 2013
Megan ReadingInTheSunshine (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I love Tracy Bloom's books, I thoroughly enjoyed her book No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday, which by the way, if you haven't read it yet then I really urge you to try it because it is just fantastic! So having enjoyed that one, I was very much looking forward to her latest book.

Suzie Miller is an agony aunt, giving advice to many readers who turn to her for help. But after she is dumped yet again in the most awful way (what type of man dumps a woman by text, seriously?!), she decides to take action. Suzie is going to get revenge on the men who broke her heart.

I LOVED this! Tracy bloom has come back with another gripping and brilliantly written story. Single Woman Seeks revenge is one of those stories where you can't just read a little bit and then put it down - you have to read it in one sitting. The story is fast-paced and addictive, so that once you get started you are caught up in a whirlwind and you won't want to put this down!

One thing I particularly like about Tracy Bloom is that she knows how to write hilarious scenes that have you spluttering with laughter and eager to read more. Tracy Bloom is back with many sharp lines and humourous moments - I laughed out loud, I cringed, and at times I really felt for our main character Suzie. I'm sure there are many of us out there who have been dumped at some point in our lives, and I was able to relate to some of Suzie's life. There is a range of other brilliant characters, and oh this book is so worth reading!

This story is so easy to get into, within the first pages I genuinely felt as though I had known Suzie my whole life, and I thoroughly enjoyed being by her side as she progressed through the book. I could not tear myself a way from the pages, I so desperately wanted to see where her journey would go and what would happen.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge is a fantastic story full of moments that will make you cry with laughter, likeable characters, revenge, drama, and some romance too! Tracy Bloom is a firm favourite author of mine and I, like many others, will be eagerly awaiting her future releases!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, definitely recommend to anyone in need of a laugh, 16 May 2014
great page turner, perfect romantic comedy, classic woman on a hating men rampage love story, definitely recommend to any one who enjoys a good rom com

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2014
Such a funny light hearted read, every woman will relate with some part of this book, really well written and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Single woman seeks revenge, 13 Feb 2014
A most enjoyable read. Funny, true and an insight into the turmoil of falling and being in love with all the pitfalls when it doesn't work out. Will look out for more of Tracey Blooms work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Feb 2014
A fun and quite different book, it is a great light read for holidays and those quieter moments in life

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Feb 2014
Another great book from Tracy Bloom. She really knows how to write a book that you can't put down. looking forward to her next

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel by Tracy Bloom (Paperback - 19 July 2013)
Used & New from: £0.01