5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy to recommend especially at such a reasonable price, 14 Mar 2012
The author of this book claims that this book is a practical toolkit in unlocking the webs latest social networking site and I'm inclined to agree. It's a complete guide that answered just about every question I had and more. It has lots of useful tips and tools that anyone could use. I'd say that in particular this guide would be extremely useful for start-ups or small businesses and I'm very happy to recommend especially at such a reasonable price. What I actually enjoyed the most was the how to cash in with pinterest chapter where the author provides tips for every one: freelancers, artists, beauticians, real estate agents or seo and pr specialists. Don't even hesitate. Buy this book now and you'll see what I'm talking about...

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinterest well and truly covered, 25 Nov 2012
I use Pinterest every day and also build boards for other small business owners. I have to say I thought I knew a lot about Pinterest but this book gave me lots of new ideas and information in the advanced section including some great apps I'd not tried previously. Well worth reading if you seriously want to make the most of this excellent social media tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great Introduction to Pintrest!, 20 July 2012
This is the first book I have read on the subject of Pintrest. I was not sure what to expect and I chose it primarily on price. I am glad I can say that I was not disappointed. This book is a quick and easy read and gets you up to speed on how Pintrest works and how to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligent, well written, informative and entertaining!, 8 April 2012
Despite having a Pinterest account I don't really use it to its full advantage. This book has opened my eyes to the possibilities - and with Pinterest growing at such a phenomenal rate it is well worth looking at the potential that is just waiting to be unlocked.

Easy to read, informative, packed with actual information rather than just waffle like so many other books of its genre this one stands out. The author obviously doesn't just know what she is talking about; she can WRITE as well, which makes all the difference as nobody likes to wade through a badly written book no matter how much information it may or may not contain.

Great work!

4.0 out of 5 stars None, 25 Jan 2013
Just finished this book and it was really jam-packed with great content. My only criticism is that I`d liked to have seen more info on the practical aspects of creating pins and boards. Still definitely worth buying it is a great read! A. Boddington.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overview, 13 Jan 2013
Great intro to Pinterest and then into some usable 'how to' detail. Excellent all rounder of a book. Thanks Gabriela.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading!, 30 Dec 2012
If you are looking to up your game on Pinterest this is a great book to read. There is something in there for the Pinterest newbie and also strategies a more advanced user could implement.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful easy to read book, 25 Mar 2012
Pinterest seemed too busy and confusing for me as I'm often busy and confused too. But this book made it all seem clear and the step by step style meant I was able to set up my Pinterest account and it's now a great marketing tool that is fun for my customers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Mar 2012
I'm a dropshipper for women's clothes and I use other networking sites to bring traffic to my site but I had no knowledge of this up and coming social networking site so I thought I'd investigate. The author is a specialist who's worked with some of the best in the industry so my logic told me it was a good place to start! This is informative from the examples given whereby Pinterest is already working for them I'm greatly encouraged and certain this is going to assist me with my plans. I'm sure there is a lot more to learn and this book makes it sounds so easy but a good place to start.

One small negative would be that I would have preferred to see a step by step plan for the first 30 days or so using Pinterest but other than that it is useful.

Pinterest Marketing (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge)
Pinterest Marketing (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge) by Gabriela Taylor (Paperback - 11 July 2013)
7.42