1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS 'Book', 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Candida cure: How to cure candida naturally in 30 days with candida recipes included: 1 (Paperback)
I wish I'd seen the other review before I bought this but I'd ordered the book before it was reviewed I think. I echo everything said, DO NOT BUY this seriously bad 'essay' of cobbled together statements, seemingly pulled together from existing information on the Internet. Ironically, Mr Burks states quite clearly that we shouldn't believe what we read on the Internet, however he obviously has. 'Mr' Burks has obviously self published this load of garbage ..... with it's quote from Hitler, what, why?! To be honest, most of what he says is probably true as it's copied from what's already out there online, however, the way that it's written and put together is amateurish to say the least. Don't even start me on the recipe section. Have never been so annoyed by a 'book', I feel duped that I've bought it ..... I'll end here as I have already wasted my money on this guy, I don't want to waste anymore time!