5.0 out of 5 stars Will Restalline survive outside forces!
Published 4 months ago by Rani Shergill

3.0 out of 5 stars A little light reading
I can't say I'm a fan of books like this; nothing really to get your teeth into but good for taking on holiday or something. I've read a few of Miss Campisi's books and some I like better than others; like all books you can't please all of the people all of the time..
Published 22 months ago by Tilly Flop

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Restalline survive outside forces!, 9 Dec. 2014
So this is the story of a rich girl Alex Chamberlain coming to Restalline with the express purpose of getting the town's inhabitants to sell up so that her company and uncle can build a huge resort. However as she starts to get to know the town's inhabitants and in particular the rather intriguing Nick Andronovich, the local doctor she finds herself becoming immersed and shown something she has missed all her life - simple riches (love, sacrifice and hope) , a loving family and town doing normal things supporting each other and the beauty of the place itself. She gets drawn deeper and deeper but at the same time she is keeping a deep dark secret that could shatter her newfound happiness.

This book so reminded me of A Family Affair: Truth in Lies and the inhabitants of Magdalena. I could easily see the two two towns getting on very well together. Great book really looking forward to seeing Michael and Elise in the future in the Family Affair Series. Loved the Alex and Nick love story!

5.0 out of 5 stars A FANTASTIC STORY OF LOVE AND LIFE, 14 Feb. 2014
Cookie's Princess (Greenock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the third book in the second Chance series I have read.. Each time I think the last book was the best.. how wrong am I ?? Mary Campisi's books get better and better.This one is no exception. As an Author she makes you feel you really know the Characters.. you feel real empathy with them... I really felt I lived in the town of Restalline.. with all the families.. neighbours.... friends..Grand parents and Children.. The book has Intrigue.. distrust..false pretenses... And last but not least LOVE.. Alexandra (Alex) Chamberlain and Nick Androvich come together at odds yet they manage to fall in love.. I loved the interaction with them..both hurt and damaged souls.. will they get their HEA if you want to know get the book... these books are stand alone but all have the same theme of second chance love.. I will never give the story away I detest spoilers !!! Mary Campisi I say again YOU ROCK !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Riches, 27 Oct. 2013
Lovely. Really enjoyed.
Please alter the settings that a person does not HAVE to write so many words before submitting. I'm loathe to write reviews if they need too many words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another nice book to take on holiday, 28 Jun. 2013
I found it hard to put this book down and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love a good read whilst sunbathing!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little light reading, 27 Jun. 2013
Tilly Flop (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Truths, 4 Jun. 2013
I very much enjoyed this book, I found it to be a good read, I didn't want to put it down. I was in tears quite a lot towards the end but it was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not to be missed ., 30 Mar. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. It has lots of interesting twists and turns, you get really involved with the characters. Well done again Mary. Can't wait to start another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday lounger book, 5 Mar. 2013
Mrs. A. Boot (U.K.) - See all my reviews
A great read, lightweight, but entertaining. Not one for the men.... this is.definitely a girlie book!! Give it a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good., 11 Feb. 2013
A little long winded, culd be reduced with the same story line. I do however enjoy her books. Have read quite a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple riches, 7 Nov. 2012
such a great book,could'nt put down. read it 2 days.would highly reconmend this book ,find out true meaning of a loving family and friends

Simple Riches (That Second Chance): Volume 3
Simple Riches (That Second Chance): Volume 3 by Mary Campisi (Paperback - 1 July 2013)