5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK WILL TRANSFORM YOUR MIND & YOUR LIFE
Ladies and Gentlemen, this book will without any doubt change your life, by changing your mind about the concept of "money". So many of us were brought up with the idea of money as a finite resource, which you had to compete for. This book is desgined to release every preconcieved idea that is holding us all back from wealth.
The basic premise of this book is that...
Published on 9 Mar. 2010 by C M Cotton

Published on 22 Sept. 2010 by L. Pile

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK WILL TRANSFORM YOUR MIND & YOUR LIFE, 9 Mar. 2010
C M Cotton "Chris Cotton" (Europe and USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
The basic premise of this book is that becoming wealthy is a science, that once understood, and replicated will create wealth in everyone's life. Wealth is as infinite as the creative mind. Create ideas, take action and abundance will flow.

I have read over 200 books on success and wealth, before I read this book. Nothing I had read upto this point had such an incrediblely profound effect on my wealth, because it changed my misconceptions on what it took to become wealthy. Within ten months of applying these principles and concepts, I had exponentially increased my income to levels that would had been unthinkable 12 months earlier.

I would reccomend that every student of this book, also read, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Money is Easy by Larry Winget, The Einstien Factor Wenger & Poe, Psyco Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz & Born Rich by Bob Proctor. All these books will enhance your understanding of this incredible book.

The ideas and concepts, once studied and applied will transform your mental approach to money. This is a book that will take you a day to read, but a life-time to understand fully. Give it serious study, and I guarantee you success

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancient truths reinterpreted for our times, 19 Jun. 2002
Peter Uys "Toypom" (Sandton) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
The Science of Getting Rich is very much a practical manual with ideas deeply rooted in the thought of Descartes, Spinoza, Leibnitz and Emerson, among others. The style is refreshingly direct and lucid as it explains the ancient truths anew. Much emphasis is placed on the emotion of gratitude and the individual's creativity as the channels for creating wealth; in other words, creating abundance without competing against others. Wattles writes with genuine authority and his style is free of embellishment. This is definitely a classic of the genre and ranks with the best works of later authors in the field, like Catherine Ponder, Joseph Murphy, John Randolph Price and Stuart Wilde.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Mar. 2010
This is a book that needs to be read, and more than once. It does not only focus on a practical method of acquiring material wealth that anyone can enter into right now, and in a most positive manner, but it contains a deeply profound spiritual maessage as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars In a time before wealth seminars, internet marketing and get rich quick schemes, 27 Jan. 2011
This is the definitive book on wealth creation. In this short book Wattles covers everything, why working collaboratively is better than working competitively, what isn't stopping you from getting wealthy and what you need to do to gain financial riches. No shortcuts, no buzzwords, no 12 step programmes.

Read it and reap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Aug. 2001
Considering that this was written in 1927, I do not know why there are not more rich, and 'uncompetitve' people out there. What this book has to say is timless, and so basic, so true, so easy, yet so hard! Based on Universal truths, this book really says it all. Take the challenge and try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars SGR is the biz, 24 Oct. 2010
Louise Preston (Cleveland, England) - See all my reviews
Anyone not connecting with themselves when trying to manifest wealth is going to find this the business. Try it, see for yourself and then you will know what I mean. Obviously your outlook from the start has to be a positive one, otherwise what is the point. Plenty of expert guidance here.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book, 7 Oct. 2008
M. O. Erhabor - See all my reviews
I thought this little book was just one of those positive thinking books, get-rich-quick schemes that gave you false information on how to be happy and wealthy. O' how I was wrong! This little book changed my entire life from a bus driver who used to live in London to a wealthy business man now living in N/Hollywood. Growing up as a Christian, I 'always thought' that there was some secret that was removed from the Bible... and finally, this little book shows up on YouTube through a friend, so I decided to buy it from amazon.

Up till this very day I'm shocked at the powers this little book contains! After a few months of reading this little powerful book, my life seemed to be a rocket ship to the moon. It one-day all started at work, in the morning, I noticed a miserable bus driver who does'nt like making friends with anyone. I wanted to make friends with this guy a couple of years ago suddenly asking me with a smile if I would like to drink some coffee or tea from the vending machine in the canteen.

Well, I thought, that's strange! I thought nothing of it and went to do my duty. I found a wallet on the bus which contained nearly £300 and planned giving it in on my trip back to the garage but some guy turned up and identified it was his wallet, thanked me for finding it, and gave me £50 just like that! Then after that I noticed friends at work asking me if I needed something from the shop like a snack or a drink, e.t.c which no one ever did ask before.

This power I was feeling inside me started getting stronger as the days went by. Passengers all of a sudden started looking and saying hello to me with a smile on their faces in a certain way as if I had made their day somehow! I knew God was answering my prayers. And I knew definately that the time is now coming for my life to change. And guess what! Miracle after miracle after miracle was happening to me in my life...everything I seem to want just started showing up around me, everywhere I go, everyone around me just liked me for some reason.

Although it's called a secret behind the secret, I don't think it's a secret because a lot of people know about the secret - "The Law of Attraction", but you'll be surprised the amount of people world-wide that don't know about it. If they did know about this secret and became a student to the laws of the universe then everyone would be well-off as I am.

I don't know what the book will do for you because I believe that everyone carries his own cross, everyone has his own belief and Faith. But if you do buy this book and you become a student of Wallace D. Wattles, read this book every day. Keep it with you, even when you become very rich. Commit it to memory. Do not think about other systems and theories.

This powerful little book is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money - for people who wish to get rich first and philosophize afterward. You MUST be ready to control the ancient secret powers. (within you!) I'll say this: This little book is about 'The Power of Prayer' and personally, I think the secret is thousands of years old. The object of all life is development. It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.

There is a POWER which never fails to present opportunity to the Advancing Man who is moving in obedience to the Law. God cannot help helping you if you ACT IN A CERTAIN WAY. He must do so in order to help himself.

3.0 out of 5 stars a brief introduction on how to change the thought about money, 22 Sept. 2010
L. Pile "iap-arts.com" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
this book is a quick and easy approach that gives the basics on how to change negative thoughts about money. Like with most books on the genre, this can give you a few ideas and suggestions on something that the reader must develop in his/her mind. Without too many expectations, the book is ok and worth reading, in the knowledge that only you can really make the most of it and it won't do it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than "The Secret", 7 Oct. 2007
A. Beeton "adamblue" (UK) - See all my reviews
Not as easy to read as "The Secret" but many more times powerful in its message, not only does it argue why you should be rich, but also takes a moral line of how you should become rich - by doing things in a "certain way". The statements that stick in my mind the most are not to be competitive, not to rip others off, and also not to become a self-styled "master". A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book for personal development over and above material wealth, 9 Mar. 2012
Having started with "The Secret" I was led to this book. This is the book from which Rhonda Byrne was inspired to film and write "The Secret", although many more practical teachings from "The Secret" also come from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill. I liked the concept of "The Secret" but found it too fluffy and wishy-washy, so I tried this book. What a gem! It is small enough to read in a couple of evenings, but you will need to read it several times to absorb all its wisdom. And then a bit more. I found I had to take notes whilst reading it on holiday to really absorb it. It is simple, clear and concise.

As I am only on the starting blocks I cannot claim to have made myself rich yet, but I have found my mindset has changed dramatically since I began reading this book. The gist of this book, The Secret, and Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich", is 1. To have a definite and clear aim in life, 2. Gain control of your thoughts and emotions in a positive way so that you attract what you want into your life and 3. Be constantly grateful for all the things you already have in life. OK there's a bit more depth to it than that. There is also a lot of spirituality behind these concepts which you may find difficult if you are either heavily religious or atheist! Being neither, and having an open mind, I think these books have now allowed me to explore religion and spirituality further and actually a lot of different religious teachings now make sense to me.

The book was written in the first part of the 20th century, but do not let this put you off. The only thing I find incredulous about it is that the whole world hasn't read it or practiced its teachings...the world would certainly be a better place by now if they had.

Be clear, though, that neither this book nor the others will change your life unless you put some serious, persistant action and willpower behind it, every day, every week, every month. I have bought the CDs for the car so that I am constantly reminded to get into good habits of thinking and not allow those negative thought patterns we all have to take hold. As I said, I am only just starting so I have yet to manifest material wealth but I can honestly say that my spiritual, mental and physical wellbeing is significantly better than it was 4 months ago.

If you like The Science of Getting Rich I can strongly suggest "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill, which goes into more details about the "action" side of practising the law of attraction.

Note- you can get Science of Getting Rich and Think and Grow Rich for free on PDF if you look hard enough on the internet, but I found having a small book to carry everywhere with me more practical and the CDs help me fill driving time more productively.

Science of Getting Rich: Attracting Financial Success Through Creative Thought
Think and Grow Rich

The Science of Getting Rich
The Science of Getting Rich by Charles Conrad (Paperback - 19 Jun. 2013)