5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best children's books - fun and life-changing, 27 Mar. 2008
This is a fabulous book for any age, though it is essentially written for kids (adults don't have to miss out, in actual fact, I think they get a lot out of it too!). It practically shows how easy it is to walk in relationship with Jesus in every day life. He is closer than we think and we can engage with His presence through talking with Him about everyday things (all sorts of situations and feelings), as well as hearing what He says and thinks too. Every page illustrates a situation that is close to the hearts of kids, young and old, and shows how we can go about relating to Jesus our lives. Practical, fun and inspiring (it's very 'cool').
There are not many who have seen it who wouldn't like a copy for themselves or their children or grandchildren, or someone they know. It makes a great coffee table book (the kind that gets picked up time and time again, and poured over, with many good conversations resulting). The illustrations are extremely well done, and draw the reader into the topic on the page. It will make you laugh, you can really enjoy what is being communicated through this book. It is an entertaining read, as well as drawing anyone of any age to a closer and real relationship with God. It makes a great gift for all ages.

After years of being around books, this has to be absolutely one of the best children's books I have ever seen to inspire and encourage anyone of any age into a very real relationship with Jesus. Irresistably good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life with this little book, 13 Oct. 2008
W. Dear (Barking ,UK) - See all my reviews
What an exciting book !
Our church is giving a personal copy to all the children in our church and we plan to use it as a basis to talk about the childrens relationship with God and how accessible he can be. It cahnged my prayer life too, don't miss this book !

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book., 9 Jun. 2013
This is such an amazing book. Such simple ideas about Jesus but are so important and often missed out in church teaching. I find the pictures really useful too. Not too babyish and more biblical then most children books which is important as children are visual learners ten adults. The picture of Jesus on the thrown was really great as you can see a city behind it and so it takes away the idea that Heaven is in the clouds.
I bought two copies and have already lent them both to friends to read with their kids, which has lead to great conversations.

5.0 out of 5 stars No better way to start or end your day ... with words from Jesus, 18 Dec. 2011
This book gets my kids running to bed with anticipation of what Jesus will show them next. It is so refreshing to see Jesus through a child's eyes and it has encouraged me in my prayer life too. It is applicable to our everyday life and an amazing devotional for all ages. My kids range in age from 4 to 12 and they each have a unique and impacting experience through listening. We love this book as a family and have been through it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book children can you hear me., 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Children, Can You Hear Me?: How to hear and see God (Paperback)
Everyone who loves God should read this book. Whilst written for children it leads adults in a non threatening way to meet with their Father God. An exciting adventure to go on but in a safe way if you are willing to take on child's imaginative approach in the Spirit. The only disadvantage is the Americanisms that you have to put up with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children, can you hear me, 3 Mar. 2013
Beautiful little book! Gorgeous pictures! My kids love it to bits. Its quite long, so may have to be used bit at a time for little children, but the pictures will definitely engage them.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best children's books on prayer and spirituality I have read ..., 27 July 2014
This is one of the best children's books on prayer and spirituality I have read in a long time. I found this book to be a great resource for reaching children at all age levels.

Children, Can You Hear Me?: How to hear and see God
Children, Can You Hear Me?: How to hear and see God by Brad Jersak (Paperback - 14 Jun. 2013)