4.0 out of 5 stars My heart pounds
A true romance. I was so moved by this story of love and scorn. At times I wanted to scream at Tyler and other times I wanted to knock sense into Sabrina. This book does deserve 5* but I wanted more for the ending... I want to know what happens next. A really lovely ,wonderful (at times jaw-dropping) book.
Published 17 months ago by MrsSonic

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 18 months ago by Callie

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book because of the very good reviews. Unfortunately having finished it I don't feel that it was anything special. It is important that authors create a really interesting story but this was lacking as we were subjected to pages and pages of weeping and naval gazing. The femail character I felt acted like a teenager rather than a woman of 28 and we learnt very little regarding the character if the male apart from his looks. This feels very much like a first book and the author should extend her own reading, classical English literature or Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick before trying again

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Not my type of book, to much explicit sex , there was no good story behind it , very disappointed ,must admit only read less then half the book, that was enough. Phyllis Lloyd.

4.0 out of 5 stars My heart pounds, 9 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Having read the reviews I had high hopes but it was tedious and unimaginative from an uninspiring author. Don't purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Sabrina has her heart broken at 18 by the live of her life and her best friend. The night she catches them the school bad boy comes to her rescuer. 10 years later at the school reunion she bumps into the ex and his now wife and the hot bad boy Tyler. Things start and Sabrina finally begins to fall in love. Which is a hard thing to do, as in the last 10 years she has only dated briefly scarred by the entrails all those years ago. Things are going so well with Tyler until he lets her down.
First book I've read by this author. Fun and heart warming

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 2 Jun 2013
gm83 (Untied kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this from start to finish.. Only thing I didn't like was there was no epilogue :( for me that's one of my fave parts! But, wow really glad I found this.. Perfect mix of good and funny (literally found myself in stitches numerous throughout the book) must read!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Fab story, really enjoyed this book, well written, cool likeable characters and though Tyler was a tool at times I had a massive soft spot for him, a real cutie. Sabrina had some issues but I warmed to her and she was written well, will look out for more Ms. B books in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Loved it would like a second book on how their future turned out and maybe the two best friends getting together

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
I am not a fast reader but I realley enjoyed reading
this book.there where some mouthy words here and there.but it was a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
Must read this book I love it please write another
Read in an hour I could not put this book down

Promise Me
Promise Me by Barbie Bohrman (Paperback - 11 Jun 2013)
Used & New from: £122.73