4.0 out of 5 stars The Boldest Man in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series)
The second of the Ballymuir books.This time we hope and feel with Jenna Fahey, the out of place chef par excellence who runs a restaurant and boutique hotel outside the village of Ballymuir.
Will she be able to keep her house AND the man of her dreams? That you should find out for yourself :-).
Happy reading!
Published 13 months ago by Gudy Terenzio

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
I didn't think it was as good as the first book,too much sex and not enough story, but will still read the next book because I like the village and the people, hope they are more involved.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The Boldest Man in Ballymuir (Ballymuir Series), 30 Jun 2013
Gudy Terenzio (Elda/Alicante, Spanien) - See all my reviews
Happy reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballmuir a wonderful place., 3 May 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the Ballymuir Series. Well writen with lots going on and great story lines. I could picture the village and surrounding area as well as the folks who lived in and visited the place. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars downloaded the three books in Ballymuir series on my kindle ..., 3 July 2014
downloaded the three books in Ballymuir series on my kindle,ready for my holiday but started to read the first one and couldn't put it down. Have read all three books in a matter of days just as well I have more for my holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 14 Jun 2014
Janice Rawlins (UK) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this as a sequel to the last bride in Ballymuir. A bit of escapism!
Love the Irishness of the books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 7 April 2014
I have read the 3 in the series and enjoyed them all. A good bedtime read all the better as it was on offer

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 22 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read, 22 Jan 2014
Great series I sctually felt I was there in village with them and wanted to go visit area I was disappointed that it was made up it felt so real Kept me interested from start to end . Looking forward to reading more from Dorien Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars The boldest man in ballymuir, 30 July 2013
The series is wonderful I enjoyed every moment of it could put wait for the next book a magical read can wait to read more book by dorien Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 21 July 2013
I enjoyed the read but did find it a bit predicable in some areas, but saying that it was a pleasant read and would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read!, 16 July 2013
Great book funny romantic and emotional in parts . Liked the determination and honesty of all the characters. I've read the 1st book ,this one is the 2nd can't wait to read the 3rd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Boldest Man in Ballymuir: 2 (The Ballymuir Series)
The Boldest Man in Ballymuir: 2 (The Ballymuir Series) by Dorien Kelly (Paperback - 8 July 2013)
6.19