Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 February 2015
Actually, I'm only just half way through it but it's already motivated me to start taking action - very good !
on 13 October 2013
I can't wait for James Altucher's blog posts to arrive in my inbox. I love the way he writes. Honesty that is almost painful. He's irreverent which makes for great reading. But because you know he has nothing to hide or gain there's no ego. Just authenticity. And practical things to try. It's a combination of the philosophy of Michael Neill's Inside out revolution and Seth Godin's Icarus Deception.
on 25 August 2014
I am not sure how I ended up reading this book, but the instant j started reading it , I felt hooked in. James has obviously known success & failure but he's just learnt how to make use of the experience without dwelling on the past. With a keen sense of living for now,, james has learnt how focus on the tasks that bring about internal peace. An excellent book.koth
on 24 August 2013
Been following James for a while on his blog and couldn't wait to get my hands on this when it was released. Some of it I'd already read in bits and pieces from his blog, but having it all in one place and seeing how everything fits together... priceless.

Some great advice that will definitely have you thinking more carefully about the choices you make.
on 27 August 2014
If you need a boost in your career, read this!

This book is great to read if you are considering leaving your job to work for yourself but are not quite sure. The author goes through the highs and lows of his decisions, so that you can have some knowledge of what the highlights and pitfalls are.

Highly recommended.
on 18 August 2014
James Altucher writes in a logical, clear and coherent way and has some good ideas, both in the spiritual and practical realms.
The book is well worth reading, it's not a life changer for me and the author does seem to dwell on his own failings overly much but the look into stimulating the creative process is worth the price alone.
on 19 November 2014
This book is very entertaining and written in a casual, chatty style which I liked. A lot of what the author talks about makes a lot of sense, and I think in this day and age everyone needs to take responsibility for their own financial destiny.
I bought this book for 77p on kindle, but I would have paid more to read this.
on 19 November 2013
I follow Mr Altucher's bog and enjoy his views and very clear and enjoyable style. The book is written in the same style and he gets his point across very well. The times they are a changin' - you must choose to be You or a cubicle jockey! Nothing wrong with either - it is down to you. But the point is you have choice.
on 9 April 2014
This book deserves nothing but a 5 star rating. This is because the thoughts and ideas contained within the book are enough to help you find your own path in life and inspire you to great things.

All I can say is that you'll not regret reading the book. Just make sure you apply the ideas!
on 26 February 2014
This book will explain to you the current "job market" and what you need to do to ensure you have an income in the future. It is so informative and inspiring and I highly recommend it to those already on an entrepreneurial path or thinking of going it on their own.