5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of fresh air, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: seo 2013: Learn SEO in 2013 the effective way. Search engine optimization strategies for smart people. (Paperback)
As an SEO novice this book has been a complete breath of fresh air. a great balance of tips for the beginner and more technical advice for those who are further along with their knowledge.

Enjoyable to read and a great template for me to help drive more traffic to my website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge source of information, 19 May 2013
This book has been a fountain of knowledge for me. As a complete beginner, and setting up my first website, I am so pleased I read this. There is so much to learn about SEO that you could get bogged down quite easily. But it is laid out so well in this book. I shall keep coming back to it as a reference guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars great litte book, 8 Aug. 2013
read a few seo books from amszon.

this one is well worth the three pound, great infomation and written well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best business book on marketing this year, 8 May 2013
Miss Vanessa Gill (UK) - See all my reviews
If you are a business owner or marketing professional you must read this book. This is hands down the best guide I've read on growing a website by far. Gone are the days of free traffic, SEO is a necessary skillset for anyone in business or marketing in 2013. This book has taught me so much, is easy to follow and, more importantly, easy to understand and implement the techniques described.

Whether you want to grow a business, make more money online, or even grow a blog, I can't recommend it highly enough. It's filled to the brim with great advice (some I've put to use immediately and I'm already seeing results). It's a steal at the price I paid for it. Get it, you won't regret it!