5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener
This book seriously opened my eyes to how much sugar was in my diet, and the risks involved in the long term if I didn't do anything about it.

After explaining the truths about sugar, the book jumps straight into a shopping list to buy foods with no/low sugar. This is the perfect way to get started!
Published 21 months ago by Alex Colby

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a pamphlet not a book,
Published 14 months ago by BustyJusty

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a pamphlet not a book,, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fuel Fantastic Sugar Cleanse: Free Yourself of Sugar's Grasp in 21 Days or Less! (Paperback)
I was disappointed when this arrived, it's very thin about 50 pages long with many blank pages to pad it out. If you are interested in reducing or giving up sugar, you will probably have already thought about how too much sugar is bad for your health and hidden in some foods. This pamphlet reiterates this thought, isn't particularly informative and the actual advise and direction for setting up a sugar detox could be written on one side of A4, at the end it does direct you towards another book, The Fuel Fantastic Diet. I shan't be investing, I actually think this book is a rip off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, 5 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It has made a significant difference ..., 10 Jun 2013
A thoroughly excellent read on my kindle. I could look up all the scientific evidence. Already on a sugar detox and feeling energised. Brilliant book; wish they had sugar craving chart in doctors waiting room for everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too basic, 17 Nov 2013
Very general book and only provides a brief overview on the topic. You would be able to find the same information on a google search.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot wait to try this - I'm starting today!, 15 Mar 2013
I was recommended this book by a friend as I have been suffering from severe mood swings in recent years and cannot wait to rid myself of the huge amount of sugar contained in my current diet. This book gives great advice on how I can do it and still eat delicious food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow - compact, neat, to the point and not at all difficult..., 3 Aug 2013
This book is great for anyone wanting a quick read to confirm their suspicions: they need to sugar cleanse! I have learned new things, my opinion about my diet has been affirmed and I recognise that changes are TOTALLY NECESSARY and ESSENTIAL to a better lifestyle and better health.
The service of the company selling the product was great. A friend bought the book so cost-effectiveness isn't something I can comment on really. Have subsequently bought the diet book that is in this series (Kindle edition) and am reading it too. Fab books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Mar 2013
Great book, jargon-free, easy to understand, yet very informative and motivational! It definitely inspired me to complete a 21 day sugar detox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy book for a diabetic like me, 8 Mar 2013
Mrs. Linda Corby (Jersey, C.I.) - See all my reviews
Handy book for a diabetic like me, great information very well put together.

Loved the buy foods list and will be taking it shopping with me, will be taking it with me to the diabetic clinic as I am on a trial tester with them right now and they might find this useful for other diabetics.

A worthwhile read for anyone who cares about their body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deal with sugar, 7 Mar 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Without a doubt sugar is addictive, and because it's in so many things it's very difficult to get away from it. This book goes into the detrimental affect that sugar has on us and how you can break free from it. it's very well written and well worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars not surprised, 18 July 2013
Did'nt really inform of anything I didnt already know
But as a refresher in why sugar should not be consumed was good , I just need reminded
To anyone just starting to realise the dangers of sugar it is worthwhile