5.0 out of 5 stars So SEO post penguin lives then?
There are a lot of Internet philosophers out there that either speculate on what they think is happening or they pass on the thoughts of others as their own without knowing whether they are right or wrong. Having been a follower of Dr Andy for quite some time now, I can vouch for the fact that much of what he has written in this book has been discovered and researched by...
Published 22 months ago by Susan Cheeseman

3.0 out of 5 stars Less then 100 pages and focuses on White Hat techniques only
You can read it within 1h. The author express his experience in SEO and suggest that White Hat tecniques is the only way forward. He also tells that there is a tolerance level which Google accepts as post penguin and panda updates. I would give it 3 stars because most of the information you can find online.
Published 12 months ago by Smit Mukesh Chacha

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful information, 3 April 2014
Great read with lots of useful information which helped me a lot with my SEO and will continue to for along time to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help understanding SEO's, 26 Mar 2014
Great practical advice that is easy to use. Using the advice has really increased my Google ratings. Thanks for the help.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sensible stuff at last, 5 Mar 2014
up to date good sensible advice easy to follow and implement would recommend this to anyone with a web site that's been doing things the old way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Mar 2014
This book really helped decide a new strategy for SEO and gave me the confidence to do without having to worry about google penalties

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an eye opener, 27 Dec 2013
I was quit sceptic about this book before I read, but it gives me answers that I needed. Last 6 month I wasn't able to rank any of my keywords because of the Google updates. I read a lot, experimented a lot and even hired SEO expert to look at my website but it didn't help. I bought this book today and finish it today and I think, I know what I was doing wrong. Very happy with the purchase. You should try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 22 Dec 2013
Dr. K. Bain - See all my reviews
I have put of SEO but as I was working on a website update I wanted to know what to look out for and how to integrate SEo to make the page rank better. This book is a quick read that suited me fine, I thought it was good value for money (some reviews said you could find this information free on blogs, I am sure that is true but I happily pay to have it all in one place and to save me from searching) and I know now what next steps to take. If you have the SEO 2013 book, I think its the same one as this one as the reviews are the same and at the end of the book its says "That's my SEO guide for 2013 and beyond". I would really recommend this book to everyone new to SEO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 13 Dec 2013
It definitely worths the money! I am an intern in a companty that never had implemented SEO and guess what/... after 1 week we were 1st to 3rd page for some keywords!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, but more for those with existing SEO experience, 10 Dec 2013
A fantastic read, concise but straight to the point which I love. I would say though its definitely a book for those who have some previously experience with SEO and want to learn how the industry is adapting, rather than a how to guide on SEO.

5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quick guide, 24 Nov 2013
Excellent introduction to SEO basics. Easy to read and follow with good examples and diagrams. Recommended as a really great place to start

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 13 Nov 2013
As just starting to explore SEO and the world around it, this book was a great starting point to get you going on SEO.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›