4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed It
The second book here is told from Conor's perspective. Really there is not much new. It didn't go into as much depth at times as I would have liked, but overall because I loved the first book in this series so much I did enjoy this one too.
Published 10 months ago by RedReader

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!
I made the mistake of just purchasing the book thinking it was the next in the series!
I didn't realise it was basically the same book as the first but written from the male characters perspective! Boring!
Published 8 months ago by Miss Sarah Young

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!, 3 Aug 2013
I thought the writing this time was very poor and amateurish and to be honest I think the author has just thrown out a new book to cash in on fans of the first one!
I'd like to know what happens next in the story, but to be honest reading this has put me off quite frankly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyed It, 5 Jun 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Same as book 1, 8 Nov 2013
Don't waste your money it's the same book as the first but in connors pov, I hate when authors do that, why say it's book 2 when it's clearly not

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Sep 2013
Can't wait till nov when next book comes out really enjoyed reading this book gripped all the way through worth reading

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite work for me, 13 Jun 2013
I absolutely adored book one. Book 2 was a nice idea to tell the story from Connors' point of view but already knowing what happens left me feeling a bit disappointed, I wanted more! Maybe book 3 will be better as they continue Connor and Ellerys' story. Hope its released soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 April 2014
sharon (scotland uk) - See all my reviews
please read sandi lynns books
honestly girls these books are wonderful i loved all of them
conner and elle just are a brilliant couple and the whole series is just fabulouz

5.0 out of 5 stars specially, 20 Mar 2014
It's nice insight to Conner view on the whole situation. I love the wedding from his point view and baby preparations it's heart warming

5.0 out of 5 stars forever trilogy, 18 Mar 2014
This trilogy was amazing. I loved every minute of them. The way they each told the story was a great idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Forever you 2, 17 Mar 2014
book spoilt by fancy pages missing.was enjoying it until this happened after reading first book in this series I
was looking forward to this book

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not bad., 14 Mar 2014
I usually like books that switch the point of view as it gives you a new dynamic to the characters, for a great instance, the Submissive really nailed the second version of the story from the male leads pov. However, in all honesty, I just felt like the author changed the some words and thought 'that'll do' there doesn't seem to be any emotion in it, it's the exact same book with some tiny changes. I'm going to continue onto the third book because I hate to see a series unfinished, but I'm not expecting big things, although I hope it does deliver. Disappointing follow up.

ARRAY(0xafdef33c)

Forever You
Forever You by Sandi Lynn (Paperback - 4 Jun 2013)
6.91