Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 October 2014
A well written and very informative book which is suitably in depth whilst remaining easy to understand. Perfect for both experts in the field and novice pet owners alike.
on 22 June 2013
A fantastic must read for anybody that cares about what they feed their dogs. You will never want to buy let alone look at another bag of kibble again!!
on 28 August 2013
I'm a fan of raw feeding and always looking for scientific references to back up my instincts especially when so many vets don't like raw feeding and recommend de-hyrdated, extruded food for dogs that, they get paid to recommend by pet food companies!!

Although easy to read and understand, I did find this a bit light weight (I read clinical trials on a daily basis) and the diagram of poor print quality and so fuzzy as to be unable to read in most cases.

Good effort but needs refining
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2013
BRILLIANT Ms Turner really knows her stuff. Really easy to understand. Would really reccomend. More please. Bought 3 copies. For friends.
on 16 June 2014
Not for the layman or beginner, but excellent reference book for those who wish to get more details on raw feeding.
on 11 June 2013
this is an absolute MUST READ for people with dogs and who actually care about what they feed their pooches.
on 20 March 2014
I was a little disappointed in this book. I had expected more advice on using this diet to feed my dogs but instead it seemed that a lot of the information was clinicle and scientific rather than helping the dog owner to actually use the diet.
on 20 January 2016
I was new to the raw feeding thing, so was looking for an informative overview of it. This book catered to my needs and convinced both me and my mum that we were doing the best thing for our dogs. It does as it says in the title.
on 22 June 2013
AT LAST!!! A concise, easy to read and highly informative book to educate the otherwise conventionally led canine owner - do not hesitate to buy!
on 19 February 2015