5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a MUST read - FAB - U - LOUS.
Published 16 months ago by Choosiesusie74

3.0 out of 5 stars Knight and play
I don't know who got the writing material first knight and play or 50 shades! I loved the first book of 50 shades then became bored through the 2nd book, with knight and play its like reading 50 shades all over again with very slight differences........basically if you've read 50 shades don't bother with this
Published 7 months ago by Annette curwen

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a MUST read - FAB - U - LOUS., 29 Nov 2012
Well I was going to end my review with if you enjoyed The Fifty Shades books, the Bared To You books and the Fire After Dark books then you would probably like this, but then again this book is BETTER than those. I have read over a 100 books since I had my Kindle for Christmas last year and this book would be in my top ten, then actually when I try to think of a book I enjoyed more I think this is actually my favourite. I knew I would love it as soon as I had read acouple of chapters,(so download the sample if you are unsure)there is humour in the book and I could so see myself thinking and saying the things Sophie did I was smiling at my kindle. Lucien Knight is one seriously HOT guy with a capital H. There are lots of steamy moments throughout the book without being to crude or vulgar just pulsatingly hot. Oh and the ending - my heart stopped! Nooooooo - I didn't want it to end.
I stumbled across this book quite by accident as I read a Kindle disscussion entitled 'At a loss what to read next' now I do not know what to read next myself. Five stars for this book is simply not enough.
Other books I have enjoyed as a comparison are - More Than Meets the Ink - Heavy Issues - The Neighbours From Hell books - Seducing Cinderella - Wrong bed Right Guy - Unleashed - Rock me - Leave Me Breathless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knight & Play, 28 Nov 2012
Vel "Vel" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
A fabulous book!! The author has you gripped straight away with the introduction of Sophie and Lucien. Loved the humorous way Lucien plays her at the job interview and then the development of their relationship there after. Two people with past baggage but in totally different ways, being forced gently by each other to face up to them. (Loved the trip to Norway, as having visited myself found myself lost in the description and feeling of this wonderful country). So looking forward to book 2;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy little peach of an erotic novel!, 13 Dec 2012
Having resisted the likes of 50 Shades for as long as possible, I eventually found myself drawn into reading the trilogy in the summer - and thus my new found love of erotic fiction was born. Though I confess to downloading a few more books in this genre since then, I've struggled to find one that gripped me enough or got my imagination going in the same way - until now!

Knight and Play ticks all of the boxes - handsome, drool-inducing male character with an air of mystery and the body of a Nordic god? Tick. Enticing, vulnerable female character with a wickedly naughty streak that most married women have to keep under the lock and key of their mind? Tick. Sex scenes that are varied, original and exciting (and scattered more frequently throughout the book than full stops!)? Tick!

The writing is fantastic - descriptive without over-detailing, differing between intense and light-hearted as required, and written in a way that makes it impossible to put the book down at the end of a chapter. (Even when you ARE reading it on the train and the conductor is standing there impatiently waiting for you to show him your ticket and wondering why you're so red in the face... ahem!)

This truly was a juicy little peach of an erotic novel - I can't wait for the next thirst-quenching bite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knight and play, 14 Jan 2013
This book incorporates the richness of love lust and eroticism with the heartbreak of loneliness and betrayal. It is an encapsulating book that you will never want to put down. I can't wait for the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steaming HOT!!!!, 8 Jan 2013
Fifty Shades eat your heart out! Knight & Play is so well written, with scenes that give you just enough detail to allow you to also use a bit of your own imagination.

A highly recommended read! Just one thing...............Lucien is MINE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, 8 Jan 2013
This book is seriously without a doubt one of the sexiest books I've read to date!! It's nice to see a dominant with an extremely caring side as you don't see that very often yes Christian Grey, Gideon cross, Dominic knight all have that side Lucien knight overpowers them all!! CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 2!!!!!

This book is a MUST READ. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Read this!!, 29 Dec 2012
Sooooo much better than fifty shades, this man blows Christian Grey out of the water (and I used to love him!) I loved this story, Mr Knight is a very naughty man ;-) a very erotic, emotional, and heart warming book. I couldn't put it down! Cannot wait for the next book, this one has been left on a cliff hanger!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Mr Knight, 2 Dec 2012
What a fab book. Cant wait to see what happens with Dan Sophie and Lucien. I wait patiently for book two in 2013. Kitty your a great writer just dont make us wait to long into the new year :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 28 Nov 2012
I LOVED this book, so very well written with a fantastic story. I can't wait to find out what happens next for Lucien and Sophie. I was gripped from cover to cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars On tenterhooks! What's next!, 28 Nov 2012
This book had me gripped so much I couldn't put it down to even eat! I love the characters, I'm pretty much convinced I'm Sophie, he's mine! The book is deliciously rude without taking anything from the plot.

My only complaint is how long we have to wait for the next in the series!!

ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

Knight and Play: 1 (Knight Erotic Romance series, Book 1 of 2)
Knight and Play: 1 (Knight Erotic Romance series, Book 1 of 2) by Kitty French (Paperback - 26 Sep 2013)
6.98