5.0 out of 5 stars Are all loose ends really tied?
It is very rare that I read a series back to back, as it invariably turns a bit predictable or boring after the 2nd book. Not so with Jet Series.
Published 22 months ago by Frenchie

3.0 out of 5 stars Jet
Enjoy reading the 'Jet' series but much of a muchness after you've read one.
Published 1 month ago by jangus

5.0 out of 5 stars Are all loose ends really tied?, 6 Jan 2013
Frenchie - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Another figure from Jet's past, well, two actually, are resurfacing. One is definitely bad news, the other one could be a nice surprise but Jet has moved on. We can feel her internal dilemma while she remains professional and cool on the outside.
Jet IV will leave you quite breathless. Mr Blake here ties loose ends but he has left a tiny thread unraveled for Jet V if he felt like writing it. I thought it quite clever, because the series could quite end here. But then again, it might not.
I would like to say that, surprisingly, in this series, there are very little swear words. And for me, this is where Mr Blake does earn his title of Master Story Teller, because he does not need expletives and sensational language nor voyeurism to make sensational books, as opposed to many action book writers.
On this, I am going to download the The Geronimo Breach and I was quite pleased to find it is also available in paperback. I have already read Zero Sum (Dr. Steven Cross Series #1) and the The Voynich Cypher (Dr. Steven Cross Series #2) and I highly recommend them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars could not put it down, 6 Feb 2013
very good could not put it down , like with the other Jet books looking forward to the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't get enough, 15 July 2013
I couldn't read this book fast enough even though I knew it was leading me to the end. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys excitement and adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Convoluted storyline, 14 July 2013
Difficult to follow at times, because there is so much going on and who is trying to do what to whom. However, it's an interesting read none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars whole series is a good read., 23 Jun 2013
big big Russell Blake fan left with an assassin sized hole in my life after the end of blood of the assassin
so read jet I and since then I've read them all in the series one after another,nuff said

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 1 Jun 2013
D. Fishwick "dfishwick" (Preston, Lancs) - See all my reviews
The whole series of "Jet" books are great reading for a holiday, and the action moves at such a pace in each of them, but the author has a great knack of leaving the heroine in a cliff hanger situation at the end of each book and in my case this made me determined to find out what happened in the next of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jet 1V, 27 May 2013
Great read but do not have time to go into it in detail at this time.TJ120.So i hope to review it later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 May 2013
I loved the fact that this carried on from the last boo so well.
It was easy to read and enjoyed the storyline.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 12 May 2013
I thoroughly enjoy Russell Blake' books, the jet series is no different. I have also contacted him directly and Been assured of more to come! Definitely recommend to anyone, as well as the assassin series..in my opinion, even better

5.0 out of 5 stars She should be Jet Li, 8 May 2013
loved the whole series of these books highly recommend a good read, hope there is more soon

would recommend it

JET IV - Reckoning: 4
JET IV - Reckoning: 4 by Russell Blake (Paperback - 8 Dec 2012)