4.0 out of 5 stars KP does it again
The ' with me in Seattle' series is Amazing!
The characters are believable and fun, the chemistry Hot! And the friendships and family bonds are beautiful.
Published 11 months ago by Bumble

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite. *spoiler alert*
Published 11 months ago by Kelly Whalen

4.0 out of 5 stars KP does it again, 5 May 2013
The ' with me in Seattle' series is Amazing!
The one amazing thing about these books is that apart from the beautiful sexy romances the girls friendships and girl power between the characters makes you want to be part of the gang, the shopping, the shoes, the getting primed for a party and the drunken sexual discussions are hilarious and I wish I was there in person and not just part of the audience.
Well done again Kristen and can twain for the next one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite. *spoiler alert*, 3 May 2013
Everyone has one book from an author that is their least favorite. This is mine for Kristen. The story felt rushed, dialogue felt forced and lacked flow. It felt thrown together for me, like she should have made us wait longer for it instead of meeting the deadlines. I loved Leo and Sam as characters. Sam was strong and independent and Leo was really sweet... But I could have done without "soaked" panties.. And did anyone notice how she had an orgasm within like 30 seconds of him touching her? IMO, that's not real but everyone's body is different I guess. And the scene where he angrily screws her in the kitchen in the beginning portion of the book? Honestly, if a guy did that to me I would never speak to him again. I don't care how hot he was. And his stars constantly being talked about.. Or being licked got really old. I still absolutely love the series and can't wait for the rest, but this isn't my fav. I'm giving it 3 stars because the series as a whole is awesome, just not this book. However, I'm sure the future books will be great! Not liking 1 out of 4 ain't bad :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another good read, 3 May 2013
I am glad I read this book as it brings back the previous characters which I enjoy reading about knowing how they are getting on. Will definitely read the next one. The only negative comment is that the sex scenes for all the couple's is pretty much the same. Spanking don't get me wrong I'm all for it but I think the next book could maybe do with a little more spice if you get my drift.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully written, 29 Sep 2013
Is it just me or does anyone else want to be adopted by this huge extended family?

I just love these books there are so romantic, yes they have there ups and downs along the way but there's always some great sex and wonderful loving. They are funny, heart warming, overwhelming at times and just beautiful to read.

The hero's are hot as all get out, Leo is super sexy with his lickable tattoos. I must be honest i didnt much like Leo in Play with me, i thought he was a bit of a dick but he really grew on me in this book he turned out to be a great guy who showed his feelings and treated his girl right.

Sam is a different character, she was a total bitch in Come away with me, but i guess she was looking out for her brother the way he does in this book for her. Usually the heroine wants the big ring and the house with a family, Sam just wants to be loved as Sam not just because shes Luke Williams sister, the ring and kids are not on her agenda.

It was nice that Leo and Sam wanted the same things out of life, they saw the same future together.

Another wonderful read in the With me in Seattle series with fantastic characters who have cracking chemistry and dialogue throughout, the plot is gripping and keeps your attention all the way to the end. I must say i cannot wait to read Caleb's story next he strikes me as the moody type that will have you a swooning mess .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 May 2013
This was a great read just like all Kristen Proby's books!! I love all the characters in this series and her writing is great!! Can't wait for the next book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 17 May 2013
Fell in love with Leo and Sam and yet another great couple to add to the with me in Seattle series. Really couldn't put this down, and would defo recommend to anyone who's looking for a nice funny romantic read. Can't wait to read what kristen proby has got in store for the other characters, we have yet to find out about. I'm so glad I stumbled across this author, everything she writes makes a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romantic story, 12 May 2013
Loved this book.Loved the storyline filled with desire lust andheady passion.the colourful individuals gave the right amount of exciting twists and turns to make this a must read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 3 May 2013
I hate to write this but I thought this book was just Ok-ish definitely not as good as the others definitely won't be reading the next one sorry :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock With Me, 14 April 2014
I did like the love story but I have to agree with some of the rating as it did feel rushed but I would have liked it to have been a little longer, it just ended when it was in flow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing series, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rock With Me: 4 (With Me In Seattle) (Paperback)
I have devoured each and every one of these books and Rock With Me has to be my favourite so far. I love the cover so much I even bought the paperback!!!!

ARRAY(0xa7de3e94)

Rock With Me: 4 (With Me In Seattle)
Rock With Me: 4 (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby (Paperback - 1 May 2013)
6.73