Rock With Me: 4 (With Me In Seattle)
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£7.79+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 May 2013
The ' with me in Seattle' series is Amazing!
The characters are believable and fun, the chemistry Hot! And the friendships and family bonds are beautiful.
The one amazing thing about these books is that apart from the beautiful sexy romances the girls friendships and girl power between the characters makes you want to be part of the gang, the shopping, the shoes, the getting primed for a party and the drunken sexual discussions are hilarious and I wish I was there in person and not just part of the audience.
Well done again Kristen and can twain for the next one.
on 16 October 2013
This series is really just getting stronger and stronger. Again this book is told from both sides as is the story of Leo Nash, Megs brother of the heart and Samantha William's Luke's sister.

Sam is an independent woman and doesn't want the rely on her family especially the famous members. Having been hurt by a famous ex-boyfriend in the past she has walls and rules to stop her from getting hurt.

Leo Nash grew up in foster care after his parents were in a car accident when he was twelve. It was there that he met and immediately started to look out for and protect Megan. As he has no other family he is very protective of Megan and the members of his band. He would do anything for them.

In Sam he sees a woman with walls but loves her sassy humour and when he sees glimpses of the woman behind the walls. He starts out very attracted to her, but knows when he needs to step up and when to step back. He only pushes her as far as she's willing to go. It really doesn't take long for mutual attraction to lead them into the bedroom, and for them both to break rules they have had in place for everyone else in their past.

Of course they have their ups and downs, the thought that being apart from the other hurting and great sex.

I love that when they are around the other family members how great they are together. The girls when they get drunk together are just hilarious, and that talk of orgasms and all that in front of the boys? OMG so funny.

There may not be as much happening in the relationship as in some of the other books, but that doesn't make it any less of a story. It's just nice to see the relationship between them along with the trust grow.

The only bit that I didn't love as much was the ending, after Sam's firm denials about moving in together permanently and all that Jazz, for her to just come out with it as she did was a massive u-turn in her personality. It came out a little harsher than I personally liked.

Overall, a great read with a series that just keeps getting better.
on 25 May 2013
I really enjoy this book I knew that it was going to be hot, steamy and sexy when I was fanning myself at only 10% into the book. Rock With Me is number 4 in the With Me In Seattle series from Kristen Proby and it is Sam and Leo's story told from both POV.

I have to say I didn't know if I was going to like this one as much as the others simply because I did not like Sam after meeting her in the first book of the series Come Away With Me she was really cold, heartless and irritating. Therefore I was quite surprised when I found myself warming to her very early on in the book as seeing things from her POV I could not only see that she very loyal to her family, some who are famous, but she did indeed have a softer side. I started to understand why she had her walls up, why she was so independent, never letting others help her, but don't get me wrong she was still irritating at times as she could be so stubborn.

Enter Leo the lead singer of a band call Nash, which by the way I think is a great name for a band. I wasn't the biggest fan of Leo after meeting him in third book Play With Me. However in this one it turns out that he is hot, sexy, romantic (who wouldn't want their man to write a song about them) and covered in tattoos and as I have a thing for men with tattoos I soon became a fan.

"I'm in a room with Leo Nash. The Leo Nash. He's only the hottest rock star in the country" ~ Sam

I love the development of Sam and Leo's relationship it is sweet and very passionate. Both have pasts that have left them a little guarded but the soon discover they are good together. Leo had a thing for Sam from the very first time he met her, he can see through her, he loves her and wants to look after her, to make her understand that she doesn't need to do everything by herself. Although Sam at first try to resist him, she sees that he is different, she let him in, opens up to him and knows she can trust him that they can trust each other.

"I know you're strong and independent and I respect that, but this who I am, Sam. I take care of what is mine. You are mine."~ Leo

As for the storyline it was an easy read that had a great plot. I loved the romance, it had some drama not to much, had me laughing out loud many times and the ending was very cute. I loved that some of my favourite main characters from past book in the series pop up in this one as secondary ones and so you get to find out what they are doing, what's happening in their lives. Everyone is somehow connected to the very funny and wonderful Montgomery family and they it would seem are one good-looking bunch of people.

"Look at them. Goddam, we're in the same room with what looks like an issue of people Magazines sexiest men alive '~ Meg

We also get to meet Leo's band mates in this one who are all worthy of a books of their own.

Kristen Proby books never end on cliffhangers, however her books definitely leave me wanting more and itching to read the next one and this series has 3 more still to come. If you haven't read any of the books from this series then go what are you waiting for? Start with Come Away With Me and like me in sure you will be hooked.

One last quote: "She a baby, Leo not a weapon of mass destruction" ~ Sam

Rock With Me gets 4 Stars from me.
on 18 June 2013
Both Sam and Leo were unique and strong characters, and I think the author did a great job of making them likeable. There were dramatic moments and enough bits with characters from earlier books in the series to provide continuity, but...it just failed to deliver a very convincing love story. Yea, the main characters seem to "get" each other more than anyone else they know, but the pace of the development of emotions seem a bit...forced. I didn't think they bonded enough yet before they come to realizing how they feel and I would have liked a bit more scenes of showing the development of these two connecting before falling. Both of the main characters have trust issues, so a more gradual development would have been more believable for me. Like if they were blind-sided by love or something would have been better considering how much issue these two have with trusting other people. The other books in the series were funnier too. When the most romantic part of a romance novel does not involve the main characters but the characters from the previous book, then something was not done right. I hope the next one would be better coz I have become fond of the characters from this series and I can't help feeling both Sam and Leo deserved a bit more than what this book delivered.
on 2 May 2013
wowzzers!

This was fabulous. Wasn't too sure of Leo at the end of Will and Megs story, but I so warmed to him, although I thought Sam was going to put more of a fight, as she so tried to be badass in all the previous books.

I so love this series, we get to learn so much about the characters, and continue to learn about all the previous characters.

I liked Sam more and more throughout this book, and of course Leo. They fell hard and fast for each other very quickly. I must be honest I thought there was going to be a heartbreak, and so pleased things worked out for them.

Pleased to learn of Nat and Lukes news, as well as Bryanne and Caleb, I so wish them happiness, then the proposal, wow what an amazing part of the story.

I really loved, how sassy Sam was after the news of the publicist, go girl!

This book had me sitting with a big grin on my face, for the most part, also I had a lump in my throat, kept me gripped! still sitting here with a smile on my face.
on 7 May 2013
Yet again Kristen Proby has well and truly delivered!! I loved this book and I loved Leo just as much as I had hoped I would!! This story was just how I wanted it to be and Mrs P just writes hot real well! :)
I loved Sam's character and that she was such a strong independent women but I also liked the fact that as the story went on you realise along with her what her vulnerabilities are and you just hope she can get past them.
You knew Leo was going to have a story as he was in foster care with Meg and this was worked nivpcelt into the story but not done with to much overkill which could have been easily done!
As ever the other guys and gal's from the previous books were in his book and I LOVE THAT!! And. Love how the ladies just cannot get enough talk about O's!! I would so live a night out with those ladies (and a night in with their men!!).
So yet again Kristen Probey has delivered on the HOLY HOTNESS and I loved this book!! Keep em coming as I cannot wait for Caleb!!
on 15 June 2014
It is books like these that make me want my own tattooed rockstar man. Why are they so damn great and hot and I WANT LEO NASH!

I enjoyed how the leading man embraced his relationship with his leading lady rather than denying it and trying to avoid it. They embrace it and soon the love and happiness can flow and we can swoooon.

I loved basically everything about this book. The characters, storyline, the intensity of the romance.. It was just amazing. I loved Leos attitude towards Sam and how he is smitten and devoted to her, while Sam is a badass leading lady. She takes no crap from people and gives Leo some brilliant witty remarks.

This is my first book by Kristen and because of how much I enjoyed this book, it will most definitely not be the last. Loved it!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I bought the first one because I was curious and then keep going buying all the books so far because the stories have something appealing, if not the writing anyway. This one and the previous one in the series, 'Play with me', are the ones that are written in the best way, with a logic story that doesn't jump all over as in 'Come away with me', so I really appreciate that. Something that I do really love is the Sam/Leo point of views, that give a little more intensity to the story and doesn't make it feel flat. As the writing and story line are getting stronger and better, I cannot wait for the next one to come out and I can totally say that the series is growing nicely -- thank you to wise editing.
on 9 February 2015
I am hooked on this series. This time we see more of Sam (Luke's sister from book one). I was not really looking forward to Sam as I did not really like her from book one, but I really liked her in this book. Once you got to know her deep down and her issues she is a really fun and nice person. I liked Leo (Megan's brother from book three). I liked how the fell for each other really quickly. I did think that these two were going to end up separating. I loved the baby sitting scene - I had tears rolling down my cheeks - just brilliant!. We got to see more of the other family members too - looking forward to finding out about Brianna. I highly recommend this series.
on 3 May 2013
I hate to write this but I thought this book was just Ok-ish definitely not as good as the others definitely won't be reading the next one sorry :(
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...