4.0 out of 5 stars A book for my grandson, 8 May 2014
This review is from: World of Reading This Is Captain America: Level 1 (Paperback)
We really enjoyed reading this together, some of the words were a bit difficult for him. Suitable for superhero fans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for superhero fans, 26 April 2014
My 5/6 year old boy loves superheroes - and getting him to practise his reading has been a struggle. These books are good to evoke some enthusiasm/interest with simple short sentences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 April 2014
SJSmith (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Short to read. Simple sentence structure. Is a challenge for my almost 5 year old who is on phonics phase 3 at the moment so that is good. He doesn't like the comics for phonics books from school as much as he does his super heroes so I use these alongside them. He can read the high frequency words and the CVC words as well as a few others but I do like the fact there's a challenge there in longer three syllable words and for some two syllable words he hasn't come across yet.

The series isn't about an adventure that the characters takes part in though, it is an introduction to that character. In our house that is fine because we then go on to discuss what we know they can do etc but it might make a difference for some.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
My son really enjoys these books

World of Reading This Is Captain America: Level 1
World of Reading This Is Captain America: Level 1 by Disney Book Group (Paperback - 4 Mar 2014)
2.34