5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read For Anyone With A Website, 21 Aug 2014
This is an excellent and well written book and is packed full of useful tips on not just ranking your site on google but, more importantly on creating a site that visitors will like and stick around to view. It is written in none techie, easy to understand English and its layout is structured in such a way that you're not overwhelmed by information.A god read and a good guide would most certainly recommend to anyone with a website.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book worth its weight in gold, 9 July 2014
Ian G (St Albans UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Rank in Google: SEO Strategies post Panda and Penguin (Paperback)
For a clear explanation of the monster that is Google, this book has helped enormously to optimise my site. It gives an insight into how the Panda and Penguin updates have changed the way Google rates the content. There are several do's and don'ts and I have found myself rewriting a lot of meta data. The book is well written and the author does not patronise the reader unlike one or two other books. Money well spent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 31 Jan 2014
I found the book engaging and easy to follow. I will be following the series and picking up more tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my website, 28 April 2013
I was really struggling to know where to turn to get my website more exposure but this book has given me a new lease of life! Some great tips I hadn't even thought of and now know which strategies to avoid. Thanks James!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent information, 12 April 2013
For anyone interested in learning how to get traffic to their website by improving its visibility in the search engines, the excellent information in How To Rank In Google by James Green could save them an enormous amount of time and frustration.
The days of making money easily on the internet are long long gone and it's vital to understand how to produce a content rich site that Google will approve of and rank highly. If you don't understand what Google wants, the competition will leave you eating virtual dust.
This book shows a way to develop a website that could massively improve its chances of success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to Date and Very Readable, 8 April 2013
A. Lindsay (MK, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been trying to learn SEO for a while now and learnt little bits here and there. With the recent updates in Google I was no longer sure what was still relevant. Reading this book has managed to tie all my scraps of knowledge together and fill in the blanks. What's more it was no effort to read as James has a very easy style of writing. My one worry was how I was going to extract all the relevant information and put it into practice. I was very relieved to find a summary and an appendix of useful sites at the end which has saved me from having to take notes when I read it through again.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 4 April 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
If you have a web prescence and you want it to make you money then you have to know how to rank in Google. I have read probably far too many books on the subject and whilst you might get the odd useful snippet of information, they are on the whole, I'm far too polite to say. This is the best book that I have ever read on how to rank in google. From keyword research to writing content, and more, this book teaches everything that you need to know in order to rank. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and easy to follow., 29 Mar 2013
I found this book well written and easy to read. The author's personable style made it feel like I was being spoken to directly and helped made clear some aspects that could otherwise have been difficult to follow. Five stars.

How to Rank in Google: SEO Strategies post Panda and Penguin
How to Rank in Google: SEO Strategies post Panda and Penguin by James Green (Paperback - 26 Mar 2013)