VINE VOICEon 7 March 2014
It's 2014 and the author still believes you can make $hundreds a month just doing some keyword searches on Google, targeting the most popular words, writing a few articles, linking to affiliate products and sitting back as the money comes rolling in. He even touts "spinning" articles as still a valid technique. The bulk of the book is dedicated to telling you how to buy a domain name, buy hosting (all loaded with his affiliate links, of course) and setting up a basic site. Shameful. Steer clear - there's nothing in here that works in 2014.
on 10 November 2012
This is not a 'get rich quick' book, but well thought out, described and insightful book on generating income through Internet. There is no magic solution, I know this because I have been self employed well over 7 years now, earning a portion of my daily income through Internet. So I thought there is little this book could teach me, but how wrong I was. The author divulges wealth of information that even advanced users will find very useful.

With plenty of live links to online help and video tutorial, this book is brilliant, especially if you are not sure where to start in the vast world and wonders of Internet. From creating your website, tips on how to host it and then configuring it to achieve higher google ranking, the author literally provides ready made solution and steps to success.

Don't be disillusioned that you will get rich over night, that's not the purpose of this book. But with hard work, patience and perseverance you too can create a new income stream for yourself, as this book will set you in the right direction.
on 20 January 2014
How this got 5 stars is beyond me?! This does have a few good points, I found the book to be very repetitive and poorly worded for the most part.
The section of how to generate more backlinks is quite useful but this book is mostly fluff. Nothing particularly actionable, the tone felt rather didactic and was a dry read. Read the 4 hour work week by Tim Ferriss if you want to be inspired to go out an earn money off your own back.
on 29 December 2014
Didn't team me anything that I didn't already know about how to make money online. If you're brand new to online marketing and haven't read a blog post or two on the topic then this might be helpful but if you're someone with at least some experience then this won't be of any use.
on 6 November 2012
We all like to make money and even though money does not make for true happiness it does bring a smile to your face! Mike Omar has developed a really interesting and bonified way to make money on the internet. Yes it does require some hard work word and dedication but follow his simple steps and the potential is there, just don't expect to make $5000 dollars straight away unless you are lucky. Bit stick with it as Mike makes some really valid points in his book and I am sure anyone who follows his steps will be able to make some form of profit.
on 30 September 2013
As this was a Kindle freebie, I'm not going to criticise it too much - after all the guy has taken the time and trouble to share his hard won experience for free. However, his references were a bit repetitive i.e. 'you can find this video on You Tube...' over and over again. One list of references at the end would have been better. It is clear that these are extracts bolted together and no tidying up has been done at the joins. As others have said, this is not a get rich quick plan and will take some patient graft but, if followed, probably would start to show an online income.
on 30 October 2013
I found this eBook to be exactly what I was looking for. The book strips everything down to the essentials and guides you through the process of starting your online business. This isn't definitive by any means and I am sure that when I have got my websites up and running I will need more knowledge and expertise. But what this book does is give you exactly what you need to get your online business started and making money. There are no distractions in the book or a sense of the author trying to impress. It's zen like - straight to the point and delivered in a simple and clear manner.
on 23 August 2013
I've been reading many blogs with regards to creating a passive income online. There was an awful lot of information on how well the blog writer was doing and what their monthly turn over was but not enough information on the nuts and bolts of how to get a business off the ground.
"How to make money online…" by Mike Omar gives you the skills and information needed to start a passive income website portfolio.
I found the instructions easy to follow and have set up my first website in a couple of days. When I was stuck I contacted the author and he was very swift in replying with a work around idea to get me back on track.

I would recommend this book to those looking to make money online.
on 3 March 2014
I really don't understand why this book is repetitive in some pages? At first, it was interesting to read but soon i realised the words are repeat and repeat. It put me off. It should need review again. I dont think it worth for me to continue.
on 2 March 2014
I have never written a review for anything but this book was a complete waste of money. It is generally the same chapter re-worded over and over. Basically it is written how you would create seo for websites. None of the links or videos work.

Make money online by not buying this book.