5.0 out of 5 stars Belinda Price single serving recipes for 5:2 diet
I have only just started this diet and am looking for suitable recipes. This book gave its recipes for single persons. As my wife is not on the diet it suited me to use these recipes. Other recipe books give recipes for 4 or more persons and are difficult to adapt.
Published 23 months ago by Colin Easton

3.0 out of 5 stars good recipes
Published 11 months ago by twinketoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Belinda Price single serving recipes for 5:2 diet, 28 July 2013
Colin Easton - See all my reviews
I have used some of the recipes already and find them easy to make and enjoy. I am not a true vegetarian but like the taste of these recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 26 July 2013
This review is from: The 5:2 Diet: Single-Serving Vegetarian Recipes (Paperback)
Being a vegetarian and wanting to try the fasting diet, I was a little unsure where to start as most of the recipes are for meat eaters. This little book is very portable to keep with you in your bag, and has given me lots more ideas what to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 28 Jun. 2013
A great book for the veggies of this world who want to follow the 5:2 diet. A rare find as there are not many about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food glorious vegetarian food!, 24 July 2013
Carolyn Lobley (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I really wanted to do this eating plan, and now I can - all the recipes in this book offer me food I can enjoy eating!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tool for the 5:2 diet, 30 July 2013
Honestly hadn't quite twigged this was vegetarian before ordering, but the recipes sounded attractive (always useful for this diet if one plans to continue with it indefinitely). And so they are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 April 2013
Finally a 5:2 diet book for vegetarians! I have bought numerous recipe books relating to this diet but being a vegetarian I found very few recipes to suit, so it's nice to finally have something I can actually use.
Lovely recipes, really enjoyed the ones I've tried so far and looking forward to trying some more!
An excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for single fasters!, 15 May 2013
I am not vegetarian, but reckoned that bulk - and cheese - would be good on fast days. These are nice recipes, aimed at those going through fasting on their own!! Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love being on 5:2, 28 July 2013
I love doing the 5:2 healthy eating plan. I only needed to lose 2 kg but have lost 5kg in 5 months. I'm feeling fantastic. Not only have I lost more weight than originally hoped, but it's improving the function of my organs and reducing my risk of suffering from several ailments.

3.0 out of 5 stars good recipes, 30 July 2014
This is an interesting book of recipes and all the recipes are for one person! My husband isn't doing the 5/2 so I need recipes for one. It can be very difficult to work out if the ingredients serve two or more! I would recommend this book to anyone contemplating this lifestyle ( because it's not really a diet). I would also recommend Dr Michael. Mosley's book - it too has some excellent recipes. I have been following his book for four weeks now and I have lost 12lbs. This is the best 'diet' I have ever followed and believe me I have done them all! It is so easy because it is only for two days so you don't get the dreaded temptations to stray.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 May 2013
Interesting introduction but not very good recipes. These seem to be mostly meals that you don't actually need recipes for.

The 5:2 Diet: Single-Serving Vegetarian Recipes
The 5:2 Diet: Single-Serving Vegetarian Recipes by Belinda Price (Paperback - 15 April 2013)