5.0 out of 5 stars More Sara York
I had to get this book to find out what happens, and I finished it same day I brought it as I could not put it down. This was a fabulous book, as you read through, you found out what was happening with each couple, good and bad - it completed the story for each couple. I will definitely keep this and the complete texas soul series on my kindle to read again and again.
Published 8 months ago by Dawn Mayhew

3.0 out of 5 stars Texas Legacy
It was a muddle at the beginning of the story, pleased to say it got a bit better as the story carried on. The story a mixture o little stories about the characters in the book. Halfway through the story it started to come together and it started to come together.
Published 11 months ago by P J Cusson

5.0 out of 5 stars More Sara York, 24 Nov 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Texas Legacy, 5 Sep 2013
I'm not sure who'd want to read this book because they may find it boring as I'd found it, but if anyone reads then I hope they read to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 10 Aug 2013
SARA YORK REALLY KNOWS HOW TO WRITE GAY ROMANCE. I WAS SAD WHEN THE LAST STORY WAS OVER.
I WILL KEEP THEM ON MY KINDLE TO READ OVER AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 18 Jun 2013
Mr. G. J. Kelly (UK) - See all my reviews
Hooked from page one, No long drawn out boring bits, just a great story. Well worth reading in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant end to the series, 22 May 2013
Totally loved how Sara York ended this series and the way she managed to bring everyone together. Although I would have loved to see more of Connor and Mike's relationship the rest were a good way to end. What Gresh went though did make me tear up a bit and I still think that Lane doesn't deserve him like he should. Overall brilliant book and I think it a short story set sometime in the future to tie up how they all are would be brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely end to the series, 21 April 2013
Last book in the Texas series loved it was a perfect ending for it. I have laughed, cried, giggled and had many emotions through this series but all worth it in the end. Can't wait for the new one to start in the fall

Texas Legacy: 6 (Texas Soul)
Texas Legacy: 6 (Texas Soul) by Sara York (Paperback - 21 April 2013)
5.75