4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but good
This book is purely for the UK market which was important to me.
Published 22 months ago by M. Jefferys

3.0 out of 5 stars An "ok" read.
It was an "ok" read and could have been better if more in-depth details were provided. Majority of the things here are already known to the public.
Published 12 months ago by John

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but good, 9 May 2013
M. Jefferys "Mr J" (Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is purely for the UK market which was important to me.
It is simple, logical and makes sense. I should say I am not entirely sure I would go with the author's recommendation to go for 1 bed flats but that does not detract from my opinion as I still feel the overall advice is sound. It provides good practical advice on the process of property selection, using various websites and other straightforward advice which makes it worth the price. He does not make any outrageous boasts or daft recommendations like buying bargains at auctions - which surely is the preserve for only the really experienced property people rather than the people who might be interested in buying such a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know for UK property investing, 26 April 2013
John Landells "jlandells" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
I've often been frustrated with property investment books as they are either full of theory with nothing of practical value, or they are based 100% on the US market. Given that the UK market is very different to America (in fact, I believe every country has a unique property market) it was great to find a book that not only is 100% focused on the UK, but that is also full of practical tips that you can put to work immediately.

As an added bonus, the book is well well written and well formatted for the Kindle and I would strongly recommend it to all UK investors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple easy read with great detailed instructions, 22 Dec. 2013
Practical easy to follow book and instructions. Looking forward to putting it into practice when I buy a property later this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 26 Jan. 2014
Good starting point , the examples are relevant and more importantly very recent.
Get started with this good advices. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars the best so far, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom (Paperback)
a must read this is the book to buy the best of the bunch by far very helpful very intresting

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 25 Oct. 2013
I absolutely loved reading this book. Very informative and straight to the point. The author has inspired me so much that I have now the confidence and the knowledge to succeed in this business. Recommend it to everyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost for the BMV stock analysis method alone., 17 Jun. 2013
Short & Sweet
Worth the cost for the BMV stock analysis method alone.
Definitely worth space on my library shelf

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 15 Sept. 2013
Very short book but packed full of extremely useful information. Straight to the point. Fab! What more can I say..

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for buying below market value, 8 Feb. 2014
I have now read three property books prior to letting out my current property (1 bed flat), and this one fills in the blanks that others have missed. One is "how to invest in the Uk property market" by Gerry Fitzgerald. These other books cover the details well of the letting process, how to cut costs and reduce risk of bad tenants etc. This book however is much more focused on buying properties below market value. I think that reading around the subject and doing your research is important. That way i think this book is incredibly important and i congratulate the author as it gives clear practical advise and worked example using rightmove.com . Thank you Mr author, you may have helped make me rich!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Is the advice still relevant when tougher to get finance?, 1 Mar. 2015
Loved the simplicity of this book. Loved the nerdiness of formulae and his approach to internet research.
A big , drawback for me was that the issue of service/maintenance charge in leasehold properties appeared to be ignored. He suggests paying for a fully managed letting service so with that and the maintenance charge I think you might struggle to cover the mortgage.
He does not have an exit strategy. He assumes prices will continue to rise and he will recoup his deposit by refinancing
His strategy undoubtedly worked during the long property boom of the mid-nineties to 2008 especially as there was plenty of easy credit to be had. Not so easy now. Maybe that's why he is writing books and running a subscription based website.
Despite my reservations I did enjoy this book and I would recommend it for people like myself who are just thinking of taking the plunge.

How To Dominate Property Investing In The UK And Achieve Financial Freedom