Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 July 2013
But can't take it seriously. A plot that works on unbelievable coincidences to set our hero up as the best hope for human kind. But still fun as a light read if you don't take it seriously.
on 11 May 2013
This starts off as ok then interesting by the end of the book its addictive, fantastic storyline, looking forward to the next. Its not far off spinward fringe and that's saying something. .
on 27 June 2015
I did enjoy the book, some tech, but not overpowering. A lot of characters that could and I hope are expanded to enhance the story. Overall I would recommend the book to likeminded people.
on 31 May 2015
Not the best writing or characterisation (clunky character descriptions and narrative twists), but I enjoyed this as some easy reading sci fi. Will likely read the next in the series, too.
on 22 September 2014
Not sure how the science critics can state what can or can't happen in space as I've never been, its a good yarn with a big plus that it was free. May even be tempted to buy the next book.
on 12 July 2013
I wasn't sure about this book at first, but wow once I got into it I loved it. I really love the characters and got involved in the story right away. I can't wait for the next installment.
on 13 September 2015
This felt like the start of a much bigger book as it was rather short but i really liked the story and the writing was exciting enough to make me want to get the next book in the series.
on 11 August 2013
Fast paced novel that has you wanting more and more and doesn't disappoint. I really hope the sequel delivers as much as this book and builds the story with just as much pace and action!
on 14 July 2013
Great book really held you just kept reading good plot well written
really enjoyed must read next instalment. Have not enjoyed a book
So much for ages. Many thanks to Author
on 15 January 2016
I found this book a thoroughly enjoyable read. Fast paced and exciting. I can't wait to read the next in the series. I would highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys science fiction.