5.0 out of 5 stars Noble Beginnings: A Jack Noble Thriller (Jack Noble #1)
I like this author, You are not disappointed, The plots and the intrigue keeps you guessing. I like Jack Noble. The stories are action packed and its not like in films, where the hero never seems to get hurt. He is rough, ruthless and determined and yet also gentle. I could read about him all day (if I had the chance). Thank you L.T Ryan
Published 5 months ago by Jack Goodacre

3.0 out of 5 stars What's the Point?
Jack Noble is a US Marine seconded to the CIA in Baghdad to provide muscle for picking up the usual suspects. He intervenes when the CIA squad leader is about to kill the family of an arrestee - and his life suddenly becomes very difficult indeed.

Published 3 months ago by jacw2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Noble Beginnings: A Jack Noble Thriller (Jack Noble #1), 20 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Put me in mind of the Jack Reacher novels a bit, 24 Jun 2014
I think the military connection made it feel a bit familiar but I'm nNt sure I want to read the next one in the series... In view of his recent career change, I don't know how sympathetic or endeared I'll be to his character next time round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 31 May 2014
somnus "somnus" (Cambes Lot et Garonne France) - See all my reviews
Good story if a bit short. Lots of intrigue and murders and a reasonably paced novel. Dialogue flowed along nicely and I like Bear and Jack as a twosome. Would read more from this author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 31 May 2014
Good book nice read set the scene for the rest of the series of books plenty of twists in the story well worth a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 22 Mar 2014
Not a bad wee book. Doesn't take too long to read, and sets you up nicely for the series to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 26 Aug 2014
I wasn't too sure about this book to start as I thought it was going to be a war novel.... however this part of the book is just setting the scene, base line for all the characters to follow.
It is a gritty, fast paced book with plenty of action along the way, with twists and turns that kept me hooked. I'm not really for giving comparisons, (as perhaps the authors won't like them!) however I will say if anyone likes the early Lee Childs - Jack Reacher, character you will like Jack Noble. This was my first L.T Ryan read , and I'm off to download the next in this series now! Fab, thanks for a new hero. I'm sure the next book will be great , plus it will be good to see how Jack's new job turns out! (female reader)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrill a minute., 1 Nov 2014
Wish I'd read this before Noble Intentions One and Two, as it would have been great to have followed the story of Jack Noble in a chronological order, but this is my fault for coming to the series late and not investigating it fully, this in no way detracts from the enjoyment of the book itself which is as pacy and action packed as the later books. Jack is younger, a tad more naive, but no less engaging and deadly. What I have come to enjoy about these books is that the action never lets up, and unlike some thrillers where the plot seems to lose out to the characterisation, in the Noble books both characterisation and plot are strong. Another excellent offering that comes highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great start to a Noble series, 24 May 2014
Amazon Customer (Washington, Tyne & wear UK) - See all my reviews
Have read several other L T Ryan books including some other Noble ones and wanted to start at the beginning.
True to form this is a book full of good characters and great situations.
Well paced and easy to read with just enough violence.

3.0 out of 5 stars What's the Point?, 22 Sep 2014

There follows a long and convoluted tale of who works for whom , and who kills whom. Pretty much everyone is dead by the final chapter.

Lots of action and suspense, quite well written, but at the end of the day strangely pointless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Story flowed with each page turn, 20 Dec 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. Interesting to read about classified work and author perspective on how far the government is prepared to go to protect its integrity, the mass public for the cost of a few ruined lives.
I've no idea if this kind of espionage happens but it certainly kept my interest.

Noble Beginnings: A Jack Noble Novel
Noble Beginnings: A Jack Noble Novel by L.T. Ryan (Paperback - 3 April 2013)