on 19 February 2015
As a complete novice in all things related to SEO and web marketing, I approached this book with trepidation. However, after just a few chapters and a free review of our website by the writer, yes, free!! the knowledge I gained ensured that we showed up in Google searches and on Itunes. I'm absolutely delighted as I've struggled to understand why we didn't in the past. I cannot praise the book enough and I haven't even finished it!
on 30 May 2016
A very interesting read. Well written and easy to follow.
on 29 August 2014
Realising that my business website lacks a lot of savvy and SEO techniques, I downloaded this book and am chomping at the bit to get home to implement its strategies. Yes, I am still sitting on a beach as I write - a recommendation in itself, since I should be swimming or sunning or relaxing, and not thinking about business opportunities!
Thank you Mr Kitchen.
on 21 January 2015
This book is excellent. The author says right from the outset that it is the content he wants you to concentrate on, not the way he writes or puts it over. If you want a clear, sensible, authoritative manual on how to get to the top of Google from someone who clearly knows his subject and has done it for himself, then this will be a very good choice.
on 6 October 2013
I bought some other SEO books, This stands up well with the others I read.
The thing that stands out for me is the 'How to google strategy' part, which gives a practical guide
to implement your SEO on google.
Someone mentioned not so good grammar, I personally didn't find any and the book communicates clearly and efficiently.
on 12 December 2013
Excellent book - this book succeed where many others failed to. It get straight to the point from the off and give you some tangible techniques which you can start to deploy from day one.

I would state however that the point won't get you all the way if you're in a competitive market, so don't expect this to be a quick fix.
on 16 February 2014
A great book for those who are taking the leap and managing their own websites.
I was spending £180 a month to a company who was supposed to do SEO for me. It appears that they did very little! In the month since doing my own SEO ! My google ranking has sky rocketed.
You don't need to be a computer whiz kid to do it either!
on 26 January 2014
Within 4 weeks of buying the book and starting to apply the techniques, my new website had gone from nowhere to number one in Google!
I am now doing the same on a second, established website which is for a different business in a more competitive markets. This has reached Google page 1 and is steadily moving up the rankings.
on 14 May 2015
Good for the money, its does what it says on the tin.
on 15 February 2012
I have attended various seminars and courses about e-marketing and Search Engine Optimisation becoming increasingly bewildered by the jargon. After reading Tim's book the scales have fallen from eyes. All has become clear. If you want to get to the top buy it now.