5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read!
R J Scott is a genius, I love her writing and this book didn't disappoint, she has a certain style where she is able to pull you into the story. I have all of R J's books and I love them, have read most of them 4 or more times. Well worth trying out.
Published on 24 Mar. 2013 by Marc Sutton-beynon

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, liked it but..........
Published on 6 Nov. 2012 by mack55

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read!, 24 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, liked it but.........., 6 Nov. 2012
Thought the premise of this sounded enjoyable and in its way it was but I felt something was missing. It was likeable but didn't have the wow factor. If pushed I would have to say that I thought the romance between the two MC's, that although being very romantic was lacking the sizzle and ST that most m/m romances have. Everything about this story is ' nice ' and its well written, but personally it hasn't left me feeling inspired to pick it up again or look out for any more of the series that will follow. The other reviewer absolutely loved it so in this case I'll admit it could just be me!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book I look forward to reading all the others, 13 Sept. 2014
An excellent book I look forward to reading all the others. A book that makes you believe that romance is still alive. R J ascot is an excellent author.

Follow The Sun: 1 (Stories from Sapphire Cay)
Follow The Sun: 1 (Stories from Sapphire Cay) by Meredith Russell (Paperback - 27 Mar. 2013)