5.0 out of 5 stars Best book to manage your emails - you won't regret it, 11 Sep 2014
Prior to reading this book, I struggled to manage my emails. I always had more than 100 emails within my inbox. I found it very difficult to prioritise my work and it was quite stressful trying to remember everything. Plus it felt as though I would never catch up.
This book changed everything for me. I am now in full control of my inbox. I have clear plans on how to manage my working days. I successfully changed the expectations from my colleagues by controlling when I read and responded to emails. I now simply feel more productive and in control of my working day. I can go home knowing that nothing has been missed from my inbox and tomorrow’s plan is prepared.
This book is very simple to read and follow. It will take time for you to fully implement to ensure it becomes a habit, but I can assure you that each day is a little easier. Definitely worthwhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really has transformed my working life, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: The 15-Minute Inbox: Control Email. Create Time. Lead Your Business. (Paperback)
I was desperate with my out of control inbox at work, as was my PA. Once I had read and started to put into practice the very simple method outlined in this book I breathed a sigh of relief. It has freed up my PA to do loads of other more valuable stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful to improve email efficiency, 27 Jun 2013
Have a shelf full of books on time management and performance improvement, and this is definitely one of the most useful books I have read so far. Good system, which drastically reduces time spent on managing inbox. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 27 Jun 2013
I started reading this book because I felt that I was spending way too much time every day dealing with emails. I have tried the system for 2 weeks now, and it really does work! My work inbox had 1645 emails and my personal inbox 3852 (!).

Reducing both inboxes to zero took much less time than I thought it would. Reducing them to zero was like a big spring cleaning session, and now the feeling of freedom and being in control is much bigger and better than I had ever anticipated. The other big difference is the fact that I have turned off the alerts and now check my emails only 3-4 times a day, a big breakthrough!

The book offers a very effective combination of practical advice (such as the 4Ds), as well as more profound insights into the psychology of changing and sustaining new habits and how you can link your email behaviour to the objectives you want to achieve in work and life in general.

I also really enjoyed the recognisable examples that Joost Wouters uses from his personal work experience at P&G and Pepsi and as a consultant. A very enjoyable book to read, and well worth the time investment!

If, like I did, you feel that email is taking too much time in your day-to-day (working) life, then I can highly recommend this book, it really worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Down to zero in just a few weeks!, 31 May 2013
By applying the techniques in this short book, within two weeks I managed to get my inbox down to zero (from over 400) and have been able to keep it below 30 since, getting to zero at least twice a week.

I started the book because the author is an ex-colleague from years ago and I was just curious - I finished this book because it helped me get a grip on the endless stream of email, reducing clutter in both my inbox and my mind! It not only helped me to get through incoming emails more efficiently and effectively, but the recommendations even helped to reduce the amount of incoming emails.

Would recommend this for anyone that is frustrated with their inbox - this book really helps to make better use of your time!

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life with INBOX ZERO, 20 Feb 2013
As I write I only have 4 emails in my Inbox including yours so I will promptly bring that back to zero!
> I am being very disciplined and I love the new lease of life this brings...
> Again sincere thanks for releasing the burden of useless information.

The 15-Minute Inbox: Control Email. Create Time. Lead Your Business.