5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE
everyone READ these books all of them in order they are absolutely amazing!
1.Come away with me
2. under the mistletoe
3.fight with me
4.play with me
5. rock with me
6.safe with me (out 24 sept)
7.tied to me (tba)
8.breathe with me (tba)
Published 6 months ago by sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars very vanilla
This was the first book I read out of the with me in Seattle series. It was a solid storyline and likeable characters, but it just lacked a lot of excitement and twists that I expect authors to deliver. That's why I can only give this book a 3 star rating.
Published 3 months ago by C

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 22 Sep 2013
sharon (scotland uk) - See all my reviews
everyone READ these books all of them in order they are absolutely amazing!
1.Come away with me
2. under the mistletoe
3.fight with me
4.play with me
5. rock with me
6.safe with me (out 24 sept)
7.tied to me (tba)
8.breathe with me (tba)

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet romantic tale with a dominant hero., 23 Mar 2013
This is my first Kristen Proby book and I really liked it, as a romantic tale it hit all the right notes of tenderness with a smutty undercurrent (Will Montgomery - fans herself).

Megan is not impressed by Will, he's a hotshot professional football player who is arrogant and charming. Megan is a very busy nurse in a children's cancer ward, she doesn't have time for a reltionship and it's great when she runs into her old good friend Jules. Jules is with her brother Will and he decides to turn the charm on Megan.

There is a bit of a back story but this tale is driven by Will trying to show Megan that he isn't what he seems and Megan realising that she needs to let her guard down and let this gorgeous man into her life. He is smoking hot and the sexual tension is written very well.

Very similar in style to Kristen Ashley (I actually checked if it was another writing name for her). But this is in it's favour as I do like KA's tales.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best yet and that's saying something!, 1 Mar 2013
This is my favourite in the series, I freaking LOVED this book!! Will is just .......... Will sigh. I really do love Kristen's writing, truly fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the series, 10 Mar 2013
This is the 4th book I've read in this series, and the 4th book I've fell in love with :) Absolutely love all of the books and the couples in them. And with each one while falling in love with the couple in the spotlight you still get a good few snippets of the couples from the previous books, so you don't feel like you're losing anything. I really like how this family is being fleshed out, and I really hope it continues until all of the brothers are covered. Can't wait for Leo and Sam's story, and can definitely see a Caleb and Brynna story in the future (fingers crossed!). All the books flow very easily together, so you do need to start at the beginning.

They are quite sweet love stories, with a lot of hot sex thrown in. All the men are hot, strong, powerful, possessive and dominant, the women are all feminine and soft yet they are still strong and very much hold their own against their guys. If you're a hopeless romantic I definitely recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulously wicked, 20 April 2014
I am in awe of this series it started with Natalie and Luke and carried on until we get to will and meg. I can see how each character is plugged in each book and leads to the next story that just makes it that much more interesting. Will and meg start off with hostility and he seems to be the bad guy but shows how romantic how considerate and loving he can be. They seem to be so grounded and meg learns to love and trust him. They each grow with each other and the things that come out if megs mouth are still burning my ears. Fantastic story can't wait for the next book.

4.0 out of 5 stars another great book, 18 April 2014
Loved this book great series so far. Some similar phrases from 50 shades of grey but great story
Iine.. Looking forward to next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 15 April 2014
totally love this series not one book has disappointed me ,fab stories and love getting to know each character in the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 April 2014
Loved it, yet again another loving, truthful and heart warming story. Don't know what I will do when they end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 April 2014
I have become hooked to this series and this did not disappoint. it's fun, light and sexy. can't wait to read next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 19 Jan 2014
I've been reading all these books in completely the wrong order. I started with Rock with Me which I loved so downloaded the others. Yes I know I should have then started reading from the first one but seeing as Megan & Will featured so much in Rock with Me I wanted to find out more of their story and boy I wasn't disappointed.
Although I loved the chemistry between these two what totally surprised me (especially in this day and age) was the lack of contraception use with these two they just hopped into bed with no mention of condoms or anything else. Knowing Meg to be a nurse I would have thought she'd been more careful. That aside I did love their story and how she's such an independent working girl fighting for her independence against a guy who just wants to take care of her her.
Now back to the beginning for me to start with the first book.
An enjoyable series all round.

ARRAY(0xa64fad2c)

Play With Me: 3 (With Me In Seattle)
Play With Me: 3 (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby (Paperback - 1 Mar 2013)
6.90