4.0 out of 5 stars Great skill!
Unlike 4 of the 5 reviewers I have enjoyed this book. The skill of the author on beauty retouching is jaw-dropping - the challenge is to become half as good. I agree the book is a little flimsy but I have no issue with the content which is very useful
Published 7 months ago by Stephen J Lilly

1.0 out of 5 stars Money Better Spent Elsewhere
This is not cheap and even at half the price it wouldn't be a good buy. What you get is a lot of fashion stills with a smattering of professional tips; good tips, granted, but they are few and far between with little in the way of explanation.

Published 12 months ago by Mr P W Strauli

1.0 out of 5 stars Money Better Spent Elsewhere, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: DIGITAL PHOTO RETOUCHING: Beauty, fashion & portrait photography: Inspiration, Tips & Video Workshop by Julia Kuzmenko (MADARTISTPUBLISHING.COM MASTER SERIES COLLECTION) (Paperback)

So far I haven't found a book that really delivers on advanced Photoshop retouching. I had hoped this one would but I feel cheated given how much I spent on it. I've learned far more from the PhLearn website, even their free episodes, though the episodes you can buy, the ones I've tried, have all been incredibly helpful. Go spend your money there instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too flashy..., 24 Sept. 2013
Not a lot to it really ...over designed and a bit too flashy.
Delivery time and price good.
There is better out there - then again , I am not a trendy , hip yung go getter so I may be wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very home made feel, 13 Nov. 2013
Mike McCusker (Congleton, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Seems very light on content and relies on QR code to access videos on you tube but who
wants to watch a Photoshop vid on an iPhone. Not very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great skill!, 15 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Fit for Purpose, 1 Dec. 2013
This book was not fit for purpose. The content was misaligned on the page making the book totally unreadable. A massive disappointment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 18 Aug. 2013
An awesome book, so much information packed inside and has boosted my knowledge on the art of retouching. Well worth every penny and highly recommended, my only negative is the quality of the book, would have looked nice in my book case if it was a hard back with a dust cover. But on the plus side it slips nicely in to my laptop bag.