4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it.
Originally published at The Rookie Romance Blog.

Loved it. A lot of the time I avoid this sort of story, where the couple starts off as a purely sexual relationship, but I was drawn to the blurb and I am so happy I did read this!

Brooke is meant to have a meeting with big time property mogul, Mayfield. But Jett Townsend turns up as his replacement,...
Published 18 months ago by C. Halford

3.0 out of 5 stars Love/hate
Had a love hate/ relationship with this book...hated the first 60% yet lived the twist and the end and went in to read the second book which is much much better. I found this story extremely slow and only persevered because I kept hearing good reviews about it, I'm glad I did because I loved the ending yet I never really bonded with the characters like I have in other...
Published 17 months ago by Becks

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this book NOW !!!!!!!!!!, 16 Mar 2013
This book was so good I read it in less then 24 hrs I couldn't put it down ! The book is well written,didn't see the twist coming so shocked can't stop thinking about it , just hope the second is out soon !! I need to know what happens !

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much build up n not enough action !, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Surrender Your Love (Paperback)
This book was soooo irritating ! The author didn't describe the main female character properly until 180 pages into the book which made it impossible to connect with her. The storyline was ok and the twist was good at the end but how can a book with two sex scenes in it be described as erotica? Very annoying. Constantly waiting for something to happen n then it was like, 200 pages in before they even had sex. Slow burner and an anti-climax. Do not be fooled by good reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my thing at all, 17 Aug 2013
I stupidly paid attention the the 5* reviews and purchased both books at the same time...my advice - don't even waste your money on the first one! Characters are unbelievable and story is a pretty bad mix of fifty shades and bared to you. Made it to page 150 before I gave up...which I never do with a book. It's cringe worthy and cheesy. I'm pretty sure the main character walks around in a very unsanitary puddle with the amount of times she wets her panties and I'd recommend her seeing a doctor about that. Overall....a major disappointment and the second book will remain in my library unread.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Story, badly written - I've given up reading it after page 111....waste of 76p & very disappointed!!, 26 Jun 2013
The synopsis of this book sounded promising and as a fan of the Fifty Shades and Bared to You stories i was hopeful of another good book from a different author.

However, i found the book to be really badly written to the point that i had to keep re-reading sections before i could fully understand what it was trying to say.

The story lacked to the point that it was non-existent!! As i don't like to give up on stories without really trying i wanted to keep reading in the hope it would be as good as i had initially thought it would be - no such luck!!

I see from other reviews that the story is supposed to improve in the last couple of chapters, resulting in a cliffhanger...Hello, why should we have to wait until the end of the book for it to get good??

I have given up reading this book on page 111 - i won't be reading to the end in the hope that it gets better, just to then feel drawn in to buying another 2 or 3 follow on books!!

I would not recommend this book - very disappointed!! If there was an option for a half star review i would have chosen this rather than a 1 star!

Becky

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 18 Jun 2014
I do not even remember downloading this book so I cannot give an honest review, it must have been quite unremarkable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 11 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book will defiantly be reading the next two. And will also be looking for other books from this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 11 May 2014
Great sex scenes which deserve 5 stars hands down but Brooke was bloody annoying!!! The storyline seemed a little played out.. Hot CEO guy meets girl wants her blah blah... I mean I'm curious to see what happens so I may just get the second book .. Who knows

5.0 out of 5 stars Surrender your love, 23 April 2014
Really good book gripping till the last chapter. Sometimes a bit confusing but love the characters involved and the relationships between the two of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 21 April 2014
It's very well written. The story is one of intrigue and you're left wondering what's going on, you suspect there's danger looming around the corner. I only gave it 4 Stars though because there is something not quite right with Brooke' s character. She seems like she should be stronger and more confident but at times comes across as timid and I found it hard to believe that she didn't insist on the the whole truth at the end because we've already been told she has good detective skills. Still I'm planning on getting the next instalment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this book so good, 12 April 2014
Not the usual kind of book's i read however i can honestly say that i loved it and could not put it down have got the next book in the series and can't wait to read it

‹ Previous | 1 2 337 | Next ›

Surrender Your Love
Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed (Paperback - 11 Mar 2013)