Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 December 2013
Based on the excellent 5 star reviews, I purchased two copies of this book as stocking fillers for my nephews. The books arrived yesterday and having read a number of pages picked at random, I am incredibly disappointed; the jokes are dreadful and not at all funny.

On revisiting the reviews which prompted me to buy the book in the first place, I notice that they are all written in a very similar style and all of the contributers other reviews are once again 5 star reviews for books by the same author. I think I smell a rat !

Please do not waste your money buying this book. I shall be attempting to return my copies for a full refund.
on 21 March 2013
Quite simply a very funny book by the serial joker, once again full of original clean jokes. All very funny and many regurgitated by me already! There's some really well constructed jokes in here, I'd love to see this In my team's souvenir shop.
A must for every football fan with a sense of humour!
on 17 January 2014
I am not the type of person to buy such book but I stumble across this book and must say it is the best and funniest book I have ever read jokes so funny never put it down absolutely hilarious suitable for all the family. A must have for any occasion highly recommend.
on 19 December 2013
Well i must admit 99.9% of the jokes are very good, I guess with what the other 2 reviewers have put, you cant please eveyone (different sense of humour maybe). I have shown it to a couple of my mates & they liked it.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this for my Dad who loves his football, and got to say he thinks the jokes are pretty good...some are a bit painfully funny but that's to be expected with any joke book !
on 16 August 2013
This is my third book from Gary Rowley and look forward to many more. This book is funny and I'm sure footballers and Managers from all walks of life will find it very entertaining and clean.

If you need a present for Grandad, Hubby or Son this is the book for you And don't forget the Ladies.

Bring on book No 4 Gary.
on 15 April 2013
What can I say! The man has done it again! Another fantastic book. Got the whole collection now on kindle version and they are simply brilliant. Would recommend to anyone wanting a good old chuckle. If you like football, you will certainly like this. Brilliantttttt! Can't wait for the next one!
on 27 March 2013
Basically, this is edition number 3 from author Gary Rowley and his "Terrible" joke books - this time the chosen topic is football. If you've read the others, you'll already know just what to expect - these are just as bad, possibly even worse - buy it! Wonder what number 4 will be ?
on 6 March 2013
Get this now. It is the most original football joke book I have ever seen. No regurgiatated rubbish - mostly brand new jokes and very very funny. I have already started a text message campaign on these so expect to see one on a mobile phone near you real soon. :-)
on 21 March 2013
One heck of a footy joke book. Never seen one as good as this before. Mostly original jokes as well. Bet no one out there has heard any of these. Trust me, if you love football you'll absolutely adore this! The best couple of quid I've spent in years!